cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ad Feedback - Controversial Ad

cssobx
Local Performer

I have just started hearing ads from Mike Lindell on your platform....therefore I will be removing Pandora from all of my devices and choose another platform. I will also share this information with my social media followers. To say it is a poor choice to allow his ads on Pandora is an understatement!  Allowing a conspiracy theorist to advertise with you just shows where your support is and I will be sure to share this with my social media followers! 

Please don't respond with "Pandora does not represent an endorsement of any kind on our part. We realize the prominent placement of many of our ads may give the impression that Pandora somehow endorses the product, issue, candidate, etc. but we do not." because that excuse is almost as bad as allowing his advertisements!

Wake up Pandora!

Labels (1)
50 Replies

Annajnanna
Local Performer

I was going to renew my subscription until I heard an ad by My Pillow Guy.  
sorry.  I’m out.  I’ll see what Spotify has going on. 

SBMusic75
Local Performer

Wondering why Pandora is still airing ads from Mike Lindell?  Really?  The guy participated in the greatest lie/conspiracy theory told to the American people.  Come on Pandora......please do better.   

angie_elazier1
Local Performer

Truth! In addition to his business crashing into oblivion!

Doc88
Local Performer

AGREE!! I just logged in to send a comment for the first time and saw your post. We just turned Pandora off after hearing that complete nut blathering on. Spotify for holiday gifts for my family. 

0 Kudos

pimlottk
Local Performer

I agree, this ad is making me nuts. Why on earth would it need to be racially-coded at all? Come on, Tide?!

0 Kudos

parlortrick3
Local Performer

Jesus people. Really? Karen.

0 Kudos

SBMusic75
Local Performer

Wondering why Pandora is still playing Mike Lindell's ad for his products.  The guy has lied to the American people for a number of years now about a stolen election.  Can we please move past all this stuff and not give folks like this any air time or benefit?  

0 Kudos

Trevor1
On the Rise

I have a serious question because it seems common on here , why not just subscribe to Pandora Plus for $4.99 per month and just avoid all commercials and advertisements. I have seen a lot of discussion, complaints about the commercials, so I am curious. 

0 Kudos

falkon007
Underground

Very Sad RogueTraveller...  Pandora is excellent overall, adds are adds and so do not endorse said company.  What are you 15 years old?

0 Kudos

falkon007
Underground

Take the hate down AdaVenture, please... this is music, upgrade to premium?  It's called freedom of speech in the United States... 

0 Kudos

jlong7896
Local Performer

Pandora - The Ad from coalition life is 💯 false information regarding the petition in Missouri to restore medical access to women in Missouri. I’m shocked that Pandora would allow the outright inaccurate information and scare tactics that this organization has put in their ad. Telling Missourians signing a petition will allow partial birth abortions and pain to “babies” in the womb is like running an ad for the earth to be flat or drink bleach for COVID. It’s misleading to listeners and false information. Pandora surely has adopted a method of ensuring they are not contributing to lies to the public regarding the rights of women in exchange for ad money I would truly hope. 

0 Kudos