cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Ads for MyPillow - we hate them

mohempstead
Headliner

@MmeF   click on this link  Ad Preferences  I'm not sure what ads you can opt out of, but it may be worth your while to look and see the ones you can, and cannot. I hope this helps, take care and stay safe.  

mohempstead

Catowner
Underground

My pillow was NOT included!

RedJokerYT
Diamond in the Rough

thank goodness i'm premium

😃

Take Care. Epik Table Flip (˚Õ˚)ر ~~~~╚╩╩╝

mohempstead
Headliner

@RedJokerYT  I second that. Take care and stay safe. 

mohempstead

RedJokerYT
Diamond in the Rough

i used to have spotify free

OMG is was so annoying

had to deal with ads and it was always on shuffle

😅

Take Care. Epik Table Flip (˚Õ˚)ر ~~~~╚╩╩╝

My Pillow Guy

clcomperemsn
Local Performer

After all the political "endorsement" of My Pillow Guy, I'm shocked that Pandora continues to run their ads.

I'm certain many of your artists wouldn't be happy about this either....

Michael J. Lindell MyPillow Ads

nbask00
Local Performer

Michael J. Lindell MyPillow Ads

Please take this traitor's ads off Pandora. 

Re: Don't like political ads

Flagonzo24
Local Performer

Hearing a “my pillow” ad while I’m listening to music is quite offensive. Instead of signing up to not hear that ad how about you stop supporting such a low down disgusting person/company and then I’ll support you by signing up?

Re: Ad Feedback - Political Ads

TFlo
Local Performer

I do not pay for the upgrade and so appreciate that I will hear ads. However, I would like to ask Pandora to boycott Mike Lindell and My Pillow ads. This person spews untruths. Many other companies are dropping his product. It would be great if Pandora would as well. Thank you.

Re: Don't like political ads

efreeman
Local Performer

Am furious to have Mike  Lindell  ads my pillow guy interrupt my Pandora music.

I am not going to upgrade pandora for one huge mistake of his being advertised. 

How to avoid certain ads

pandoralistener
Local Performer

So the ads are annoying yes, but whatever.  But today I heard an ad from the My Pillow guy and nearly through the radio into the pool.  I don't want to hear that piece of **ahem** traitor on my radio. Is there a way to avoid any ads by **ahem**heads like that?

Re: How to avoid certain ads

mohempstead
Headliner

@pandoralistener  good evening, or perhaps it is good afternoon, (depends where you are). At the very bottom of this screen you will see a bunch of options in the black. From left to right the third option say's Advertising, click on that, once doing so a new screen will appear, it will give you options of what advertising commercials you can opt out of. I'm not sure if the Pillow guy is one of them or not. It could be worth your time to at least see. I hope this helps, take care and stay safe.   

mohempstead
0 Kudos