cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Offensive and biased ad

Local Performer

The ad presented by priorities USA is very misleading, biased , and shouldn’t be played on Pandora. It’s a targeted ad played for a younger crowd in which they claim President Trump has not been doing his job during this pandemic. Please remove this ad. I’ve heard it numerous times now and am tempted to stop listening to Pandora if it continues. 

Highlighted

Re: Offensive and biased ad

Local Performer

Agreed!!  It is very misleading and has no merit.  Let's play the 30 seconds on either side of sound bite - so wrong to pull that piece out.  Unfortunately there enough ignorant people to follow blindly that it will be effective. 

Highlighted

Disappointment in Ads

Local Performer

I can't believe that every ad I have heard so far has been anti-trump! It is a little offensive 

Highlighted

Re: Disappointment in Ads

Radio Rotation

I'm sure glad that I am a premium customer. NO ADS...GO TRUMP...

Hey @djpaulson21 you know how to beat back the negative? Attack with more positive. It has always worked for me. Just think. If President Trump gave in to all the lies, the negative feed back, as well to all who oppose him. Without a doubt he would of quit fighting his first month in office. He became a multi-billionaire because there is no quit in him. Remember his campaign run. They were vicious towards him, now look where he is. For four years they been attacking, and for four years he is still President. Who is winning?.................Take care.

mohempstead
Highlighted

Re: Disappointment in Ads

Local Performer

Yup it definitely gets real old I'm currently look for a new music app because of it

Highlighted

Re: Offensive and biased ad

Radio Rotation

You know what's really funny, since Donald Trump became President they have been head hunting for him. Trying to do all they can to get rid of him. And yet here he is, still President of the U.S.A. I think he's been doing a great job. He's got my vote for another term. 

mohempstead
Highlighted

Re: Don't like political ads

Local Performer

Agree....the current anti-trump ad is disgusting and uncalled for with false facts. Pandora might be facing a big backlash if it continues to accept $ and say "its not their responsibility". Yes it is. 

Highlighted

Local Performer

Your advertising and marketing wings seek out organizations and advertising that pays, so yes by accepting the money you in essence do advocate for them and are responsible by enabling their platform.

Highlighted

Re: Advertisement

Local Performer

@AdamPandora I would like to report this ad that is offensive, manipulative, and in conflict with the truth. It just came up on my computer. But has been playing frequently. Please remove. 

wonderaliceland_0-1588171255187.png

Capture.JPG

Highlighted

Local Performer

"teams at Pandora, to ensure they are free from speech or content that is hateful, illegal, false, misleading, fraudulent, inaccurate or unfair. Only ads that meet these guidelines will be run."

This is an outright LIE.   The anti-Trump add that runs constantly is ALL of these things.   It literally cuts and pastes questions and answers together to mislead.   How do you turn off the political ads???!!!   Please!!!

Highlighted

Re: pandora's forced ad's

Local Performer

I've listened to Pandora since 2018, I don't mind most Ads, but lately, there have been a number of Political Ads.

Political Ads are polarizing, and I especially dislike political attack Ads.

How can I filter them from the App (I use an iPhone), or other device? I don't see the ability to say "don't show me this again".

Highlighted

Local Performer

Just heard some pro-Trump propaganda on your station and i turned it off.  I see that some listeners feel the same way about anti-Trump ads. Your path is clear. Stop airing political advertisements!  People tune in to escape all that.