cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

political ad needs to be removed

Local Performer

This service must remove Trump's ad insinuating that if you are raped the police will not come to help you.  this is absolutely horrifically vile, if this service runs ads like this where children can hear I will not use this service any longer

Highlighted

Re: Don't like political ads

Local Performer

I am not sure what is up with the sudden, constant political ads, but it has completely turned me off of using the Pandora app for my music. It's ridiculous and absolutely ruins any kind of feeling the music is supposed to give you. 

Highlighted

Political Advertising

Local Performer

Pandora, as I'm sure you are aware, we are INUNDATED with political advertising everywhere we go. News media, blanket/spam emails, robocalls, videos from all sources, social media sites, etc., etc., etc.
I can't speak for others, but one reason I come here is to listen to music with the limited advertising (can't afford the upgrade at this time). Please, remove political advertising from your site and keep your site a place where I and others can find respite from such garbage.

Highlighted

Negative Trump Ads are so false

Local Performer

Negative Trump Ads are so false

The factual inaccuracy of the political ads on Pandora is unbelievable.  A preschoolers would not believe what they are saying.  Please remove from Pandora.

Highlighted

Re: Negative Trump Ads are so false

Underground

I totally agree. I'm thinking of leaving Pandora in the dust for that alone.

Highlighted

@smffly @lexigeek I'm happy to look into this for you, but I'll need a bit more information first. Could you tell me a little more?

Please include as much of the below information as possible:

1. What was the ad for? Do you remember the brand, product, event or website name?
  2. Do you remember anything specific that was mentioned?
  3. How are you accessing Pandora? Are you on a computer, phone, tablet or in-home device (TV, Xbox, Blu-ray player, etc.)?
  4. Was it a visual ad, an audio ad, or a video ad with audio?
  5. Which of your station(s) did you hear/see it on?
  6. What time of day did this advertisement play?

If you're able to get a screenshot of what's happening, please send that along as well.

Once I have more information about the ad, I can pass it along to our advertising team.

We really appreciate your help with this! 

Adam | Community Moderator

Let's share music in the Playlist Swap

0 Kudos
Highlighted

Re: Biased advertising

Local Performer

Agreed; Pandora has been my jam for the last 10 years; done. Liberal **ahem**. Anti trump; stay out of politics. **ahem** you pandora

Highlighted

Re: Ad Feedback - Political Ads

Underground

Agree! I am so surprised to see such negative ads! Don’t have to listen to that! 

Highlighted

Re: Downvote or turn off specific ads

Local Performer

yeah theirs a mn anti trump add that i hear every time a adds on. its been over a week. please pandora do something or ill just go elsewhere for music 

Highlighted

Local Performer

Doesnt matter what ad.. Take all political ads and shove it. We come here for the great music service and the ability to tailor our own music stations not to be bombarded with more bs that we hear on regular radio. Please stay neutral and keep to the music..not politics. Thanks.

Highlighted

Re: Ad Feedback - Political Ads

Local Performer

Pandora as much as I like to listening to your radio you must understand that political ads you are isolating a lot of listeners that find this an emotional issue either to the left or even to the right agenda. Listeners will listen to general ads but politics you must stay out of!! For one if you run either you come across as supporting that party or agenda

Highlighted

Political post

Local Performer

Stop the political ads!