cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ad inquiry - Locating a recently played ad

cybermoe
Local Performer

How can I find an ad I heard on Pandora?

Moderator Edit: Edited title for clarity

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
106 Replies

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@JackaLopes I'm happy to look into this for you.

Please reply back with as much of the following about the ad as you can:

1. What was the ad for? Do you remember the brand, product, event or website name?
  2. Do you remember anything else that was said or mentioned in the ad?
  3. What additional information are you looking for about the ad? Are you looking for a website for the brand that was being advertised?

Let me know what you can remember.

0 Kudos

Bobw
Local Performer

How can I get the script of the Shopify advertisement currently playing on Pandora (late September)? It’s the one where the parents encourage the daughter to set up a Shopify account to sell her cookies.

0 Kudos

Thegreatfaux
Local Performer

Hello. I’m hoping to find the audio for a recent ad I heard. Here are the details:

1. What was the ad for? 
    A: It was an ad for Illinois tourism (encouraging those to tour Illinois). 
  2. Do you remember anything specific that was said or mentioned in the ad? A: It started and ended with a woman singing “Illinois!” 2-3x
  3. What additional information are you looking for about the ad? A: I’m looking for a copy of the audio. 
  4. How are you accessing Pandora? Are you on a computer, phone, tablet or in-home device (TV, Xbox, Blu-ray player, etc.)? A: iPhone
  5. Was it a visual ad, an audio ad, or a video ad with audio? A: Audio
  6. Which of your station(s) did you hear/see it on? A: Rap strength training radio
  7. What day did this advertisement play? A: Around 4:45–5:00 AM
0 Kudos

faithryder02
Local Performer

Please reply back with as much of the following about the ad as you can:

What was the ad for? Do you remember the brand, product, event or website name?

- Visit Anchorage Alaska (anchorage.net)

Do you remember anything else that was said or mentioned in the ad?

- it was song lyrics only "Oh my it's a beautiful night, I don't want you to go. Won't you stay just a little bit more. It's a picture perfect situation, I know. I don't want to give you up."

What additional information are you looking for about the ad? Are you looking for a website for the brand that was being advertised?

I'm looking for the Artist name and song. Thanks!

0 Kudos

happytheclown37
Local Performer

How can I find an ad I heard on Pandora?

The ad was a commercial on Pandora for a probiotic that has a female voiceover talking about being a "poopy woman".

Thank you

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@happytheclown37 To clarify, did you hear about a certain promotion in the advertisement that you wanted to take advantage of?

If so, please include as much of the below information as possible:

1. What was the ad for? Do you remember the brand, product, event or website name?
  2. Do you remember anything specific that was said or mentioned in the ad?
  3. What additional information are you looking for about the ad?
  4. How are you accessing Pandora? Are you on a computer, phone, tablet or in-home device (TV, Xbox, Blu-ray player, etc.)?
  5. Was it a visual ad, an audio ad, or a video ad with audio?
  6. Which of your station(s) did you hear/see it on?
  7. What day did this advertisement play?

Let me know.

0 Kudos

saduncan2011
Local Performer

how do I find an ad that I heard on Pandora? It was about Beach Vacations.

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@saduncan2011 I'm happy to look into this for you, but I'll need a bit more information first. Could you tell me a little more?

Please include as much of the below information as possible:

1. What was the ad for? Do you remember the brand, product, event or website name?:Beach Vacations
  2. Do you remember anything specific that was said or mentioned in the ad?
  3. What time and what day did this advertisement last play?

Thanks for working with me on this. 🤝

0 Kudos

BourbonNeat
Local Performer

Looking for information from a Pandora promotional advertisement heard today, 3/1/2023, at ~ 8 AM Eastern U.S. on my Save a Prayer Station via iPhone.

1) What was the ad for? Do you remember the brand, product, event, or website name?

The ad was a promotional Shopify trial referral from Pandora.

2) Do you remember anything else that was said or mentioned in the ad?

The advertisement ended announcing the link for the promotional trial.

3) What additional information are you looking for about the ad? Are you looking for a website for the brand that was being advertised?

I am interested in the promotional link provided by the advertisement.  It was given at the end of the advertisement (e.g., something like, "... shopify.com/pandora").

Thank you!

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@BourbonNeat Here is a link to the promotion in the ad you heard: Shopify.com/pandora

Hope this helps!

BourbonNeat
Local Performer

Thanks for the quick response, @AdamPandora.  Much appreciated!

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Always happy to help, @BourbonNeat😎

0 Kudos

Cjdietz3
Local Performer

Liberty mutual add talking about Amber's favorite boy band

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Cjdietz3 Unfortunately, there isn't a link that we'd be able to provide you with to hear that specific ad again.

However, if you continue listening on your stations, there is a possibility that you will hear it again.

To clarify, did you want to hear that ad again to hear a certain promotion that was offered?

Let me know.

0 Kudos

brockali2023
Local Performer

I am trying to find info on an ad I just heard on my Pandora music app.

It was for a vacation getaway and said something about getting 20% off using the Pandora promo code. I think it said it was an hour away in North Texas. I'm using my apple iphone to access Pandora and I only heard the audio (I didn't have time to get to my phone and see if they also had video). I'm listing to "Today's Hits Radio" and the ad played on 4/11/23 around 11am CST. Thanks!

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@brockali2023 Sorry for the delay on this!

The ad you heard was for Great Escapes RV Resorts North Texas

Promo Code: Pandora20 for 20% off the stay. 

Hope this helps!

brockali2023
Local Performer

Thanks for the info!!

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@brockali2023 Always happy to help!

0 Kudos

Yaemish
Local Performer

I'd also like to find an add.  I heard it on Pandora for Android.  I did not look at the screen.  It was for Annie's Mac and Cheese and the voice actor said that she was "Karen from Annie's".  Thank you

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Yaemish Unfortunately, there isn't a link that we'd be able to provide you with to hear that specific ad.

However, if you continue listening on your stations, there is a possibility that it will play again.

To clarify, did you want to hear that ad again to hear a certain promotion that was offered?

Let me know.

0 Kudos