cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ad inquiry - Locating a recently played ad

cybermoe
Local Performer

How can I find an ad I heard on Pandora?

Moderator Edit: Edited title for clarity

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
106 Replies

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@cqs Thanks for following up.

I have escalated your feedback to our Ads team to see if they can help pinpoint this advertiser.

In the meantime, if you can possibly think of any other details about the ad you heard, please let me know as it would be very helpful for them to locate the exact campaign you saw.

0 Kudos

jtrysher
Local Performer

Please include as much of the below information as possible:

1. What was the ad for? Do you remember the brand, product, event or website name? Emeraldfields cannaboutique 
  2. How are you accessing Pandora? Are you on a computer, phone, tablet or in-home device (TV, Xbox, Blu-ray player, etc.)? phone
  3. Was it a visual ad, an audio ad, or a video ad with audio? audio ad
  4. Which of your station(s) did you hear/see it on? The Band Station
  5. What time of day did this advertisement play? 3:55 pm denver, co mountain time
0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@jtrysher I have passed your inquiry along to our Ads team for further review.

I will reach back out to you when I receive additional information from them regarding this ad you heard.

Thanks for your patience in the meantime!

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@cqs Unfortunately, our Ads team was unable to locate any campaigns with the information you provided.

I apologize for any inconvenience! 

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@jtrysher Unfortunately, our Ads team was unable to locate any campaigns with the information you provided.

After doing a Google search, we were able to locate this website, however we are still unsure if this is the product you were looking for.

I apologize for any inconvenience! 

0 Kudos

shasta247
Local Performer

Hi - I heard an ad around 3 PM EST today and I would like to know what it was saying. The "Harry Belafonte Radio" station was playing and it may have been about biking. I think they were saying "Thats not a law" - or something like that. Maybe "Thats a law". Thank you!

0 Kudos

shasta247
Local Performer

Never mind - I heard it again. Thanks though!

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Happy to hear it played for you again, @shasta247. 😁

Thanks for being a part of the Community! 

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Pandora update 06/21/21:

If you are looking for more information on a particular advertisement you heard on Pandora, we'd be happy to look into it for you.

1. What was the ad for? Do you remember the brand, product, event or website name?
  2. Do you remember anything specific that was said or mentioned in the ad?
  3. What additional information are you looking for about the ad?
  4. How are you accessing Pandora? Are you on a computer, phone, tablet or in-home device (TV, Xbox, Blu-ray player, etc.)?
  5. Was it a visual ad, an audio ad, or a video ad with audio?
  6. Which of your station(s) did you hear/see it on?
  7. What day did this advertisement play?

If you're able to get a screenshot of what's happening, please send that along as well.

Once I have more information about the ad, I can pass it along to our advertising team.

Thanks everyone! 

0 Kudos

Missdelia
Local Performer

Ad was for a career/job fair for a company called Ball Corporation. The company is in Middletown, NY. I want to know when and where the job fair is. I access pandora through a phone on an app. It was on my Olivia Rodrigo Station on 7/16 at around 11:20 PM. It was an audio ad.

0 Kudos

Alters06
Local Performer

I heard an ad today for King’s Island and it talked about being 49.99 for admission, all day meal and drink pass. Any chance you could find it for me?

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Alters06 If you are looking for more information on a particular advertisement you heard on Pandora, we'd be happy to look into it for you.

1. What additional information are you looking for about the ad?
  2. How are you accessing Pandora? Are you on a computer, phone, tablet or in-home device (TV, Xbox, Blu-ray player, etc.)?
  3. Was it a visual ad, an audio ad, or a video ad with audio?
  4. Which of your station(s) did you hear/see it on?

Let me know.

0 Kudos

Alters06
Local Performer

I was looking for the offer they were advertising. I was listening to it on the app via apple phone streaming through my car stereo. 
I am unsure if it was a visual ad because I was driving. It was on the Andy Mineo station. 7/19/21 between 4pm and 7pm.

0 Kudos

Alters06
Local Performer

I also just heard it on the same station at 1240pm. I just did not have time to check my phone because I heard the end of it!

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Thanks for following up with that information, @Alters06.

The link provided in that advertisement can be found here.

Hope this helps!

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi, @Missdelia. 👋🏽

I will check in with our Ads team about this.

In the meantime, it may also help to do a quick Google search for that company - their website may have some contact information where you can request additional information from them.

Thanks for your patience! 

0 Kudos

Missdelia
Local Performer

Hey Adam!

Thank you for your reply! I already tried google before I came to Pandora. I also called the company but they had no information besides to apply through their website. I appreciate your help! TIA 

(Ad was for a career/job fair for a company called Ball Corporation. The company is in Middletown, NY. I want to know when and where the job fair is. I access pandora through a phone on an app. It was on my Olivia Rodrigo Station on 7/16 at around 11:20 PM. It was an audio ad.)

0 Kudos

Vlad
Local Performer

Hi Adam,

I trying to re-listen an AT&T ad for veterans that I heard on Pandora (via my iPhone) today 12/1/21 at about 1 pm, Florida time. 

I think Pandora considers me a Washington DC listener.

The ad was a dialog between a father (grandfather?) and a child.

A specific phrase was about being a fast runner to join the military.

Thank you,

Vlad

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Vlad Unfortunately, there isn't a link that we'd be able to provide you with to hear that specific ad again.

However, if you continue listening on your stations, there is a possibility that you will hear it again.

To clarify, did you want to hear that ad again to hear a certain promotion that was offered?

Let me know.

0 Kudos

Shadowsc_
Local Performer

I have a question which is driving me CRAZY!!!  I was listening to my pandora tonight and I heard a discover credit card ad that I need to find the script for. I just found it funny and would love to share it with some colleagues and I can’t find it anywhere. 
1.  Add was about discover credit card 

2.  What was said in the ad …. Something about credit not being funny and if you call and talk to bob he’s funny

3.additional info:  would love to know where to find the text or script from the ad.

4. Pandora on my phone app 

5. it was an audio add 

6.  Station I heard it on - possibly pink radio or Kane brown radio 

7.  The advertisement played December 3, 2021 between 4pm and 7pm est

0 Kudos