cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ad inquiry - Locating a recently played ad

cybermoe
Local Performer

How can I find an ad I heard on Pandora?

Moderator Edit: Edited title for clarity

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
106 Replies

seezig
Local Performer

I was just listening to Pandora (no specific station - I just say Hey google play and it plays Pandora). It was an ad for social work bachelors/master program but I totally missed the school! Around 10:35am on Monday, 5/1/23. Any help appreciated!

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@seezig The ad you heard was for Grand Canyon University - you can find more information here.

Hope this helps!

0 Kudos

JakeNarey
Local Performer

Where can re listen to a recent ad for Nordstrom Rack? 

1. What was the ad for? Do you remember the brand, product, event or website name?
    Nordstrom Rack
  2. Do you remember anything specific that was said or mentioned in the ad?Opening a new location in San Clemente CA in May 2023
  3. What additional information are you looking for about the ad?
    The audio file and/or transcript. 
  4. How are you accessing Pandora? Are you on a computer, phone, tablet or in-home device (TV, Xbox, Blu-ray player, etc.)?
    App on iPhone
  5. Was it a visual ad, an audio ad, or a video ad with audio?
    Audio
  6. Which of your station(s) did you hear/see it on?
    Today’s Adult Hits Radio
  7. What day did this advertisement play? May 14, 2023 at 8:45 AM PT. 
0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@JakeNarey Unfortunately, we won't be able to provide you with the audio file or transcript of the ad you heard.

However, the new store opening for San Clemente is May 25.

You can find it listed under the May new store openings here.

Also copied below:

"San Clemente Plaza
San Clemente, CA
May 25-28, Opening Weekend"

Hope this helps!

0 Kudos

Sanfordsmd6
Local Performer

I've heard an advertisement for (the softer side of rock) while I listen & there is a song in the advertisement that I haven't heard in a long time but I can't think of the title & it's driving me crazy . Any help is appreciated 

Song from advertisement

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Sanfordsmd6 I may be able to reach out to our Ads team for assistance with this.

The next time the ad plays, please grab a screenshot of it and send it in a reply to this message.

Please also note the date and time it played, along with name of the brand that is being advertised.

Thanks for the help!

0 Kudos

itsjuanbc
Local Performer

Hi,

I heard an interesting Pandora ad from Meijer + P&G the other day and  I’m wondering  if you guys are able to share it again with me via my email. please find some more details about the ad below: 

• It was highlighting Bounty, Charmin and Puffs and the fact that for every tree they use, at least one is regrown. With the close of the spot stating these brands are available at Meijer.
  • The audio spot was heard on my phone via the app.
  • I heard the spot on 6/19/23 at 8:20am.

Thank u so much in advance!

Juan Beltran

Moderator Edit: Removed Personal Info

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@itsjuanbc While we wouldn't be able to share the ad or audio spot with you, was there a promotion or offer provided in the ad that you were looking for?

Let me know.

0 Kudos

MrsLanham
Local Performer

Im trying to remember what movie was being promoted earlier today. I believe it just came out on hulu. It was definitely a comedy possibly with Melissa McCarthy and Seth Rogan? I can't remember 

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@MrsLanham What day and around what time did the ad play on your account?

Let me know.

0 Kudos

CurtisBracesAZ
Local Performer

Oral-B Christmas Ad?

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@CurtisBracesAZ To clarify, was there a promotion offered in that ad that you wanted to take advantage of?

If so, what day, and around what time did it last play on your account?

Let me know.

0 Kudos

DevinUtahJazz
Local Performer

Hello. Looking for info on an ad.

1- Smith's Pharmacy. About a deal for $50 when you transfer a prescription.

2- Google pixel phone

3- Not sure. Heard it on phone, but wasn't looking at phone.

4-Classic Recline

5-today, 12/16/23 at about 12:40 pm

Thanks!

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@DevinUtahJazz Here are the details from that ad:

"You can save fifty dollars on your next shopping trip just by transferring a prescription from a non-Kroger-owned pharmacy. Switching is easy! Simply call, take your prescription bottle to our Pharmacy, or transfer it online. When you pick up the transferred prescription now through February 4th, you'll get a fifty-dollar grocery credit loaded to your Rewards Card or Shopper's Card.

To get the offer, tap or visit Smithsfoodanddrug.com/pharmacy . Restrictions and exclusions apply. See offer for details."

Hope this helps!

DevinUtahJazz
Local Performer

Thanks so much!

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Always happy to help, @DevinUtahJazz😁

0 Kudos

ypan
Local Performer

Teacher in front of a stadium-tiered classroom wearing jacket and sneakers. Student asks "What does this have to do with English Lit?"

Also, December 24th about 4:30-5:00 pm. Not sure who was playing. I was searching for Willie Nelson, Stardust.

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@ypan To clarify, was there a promotion offered in that ad that you wanted to take advantage of?

Let me know.

0 Kudos

ypan
Local Performer
Not sure. I think the ad is with someone I know.
0 Kudos

Zazztionater
Local Performer

An ad about milk bones for dogs that a spa treatment thin. Looking for that add

0 Kudos