cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Billed by Apple: Cancel and refund

RepBandit_8788
Local Performer

I clicked the $4.99 about 5 minutes ago thinking id be able to play any song id like but was wrong. I dont want to pay for something that does the same thing as free does. I can listen to a 30 second ad for free every so often.

Thanks, id like my money back 

Moderator Edit: Edited title for clarity

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@RepBandit_8788 Nice to see you around the community.

Subscriptions purchased on iOS devices (iPhone, iPad, iPod Touch) are billed through Apple, so any billing discrepancies are handled by their support team.

To request a refund through Apple, please follow these steps from a computer or mobile device:

1. Visit this link.
  2. Select Billing and Subscriptions and then Subscriptions & Purchases.
  3. Select Request a Refund twice.
  4. Sign into the Apple ID account that was billed. You may have to complete a two-factor authorization to continue.
  5. Once you're logged in, find Pandora on the list and select Report.
  6. Choose I'd like to request a refund from the list, and hit Select.

For additional help with your purchase, go to Subscriptions and Purchases Support.

Even though it is Apple's policy not to issue refunds for subscriptions you've purchased through Apple, they will make an exception in certain cases. They should reply to your request within 24 hours.

Hope this helps! 😎

View solution in original post

5 Replies

hebermichelle
Local Performer

I took a trip to Florida in my phone got hacked I just got charge $5.33 to my account and I was confused when I check my account I noticed that I had Pandora plus I just canceled that Subscription and I need a refund because I did not purchase Pandora plus. 

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@hebermichelle Our support team took a look at your and mentioned your Pandora account is currently upgraded through Apple.

Subscriptions purchased on iOS devices (iPhone, iPad, iPod Touch) are billed through Apple, so any billing discrepancies are handled by their support team.

To request a refund through Apple, please follow these steps from a computer or mobile device:

1. Visit this link.
  4. Sign into the Apple ID account that was billed. You may have to complete a two-factor authorization to continue.

For additional help with your purchase, go to Subscriptions and Purchases Support.

Even though it is Apple's policy not to issue refunds for subscriptions you've purchased through Apple, they will make an exception in certain cases. They should reply to your request within 24 hours.

Hope this helps. Thanks for being a part of the community! 🎶

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@RepBandit_8788 Nice to see you around the community.

1. Visit this link.

Hope this helps! 😎

Robinhurst
Local Performer

Please unsubscribe me from you web page Pandora, I do not use pandora and so please unsubscribe me

pleaseput money back in account 

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@RepBandit_8788 I moved your post over to this existing thread: Billed by Apple: Cancel and refund

It looks like your Pandora account is currently upgraded through Apple.

1. Visit this link.

Hope this helps. 

0 Kudos