cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cancel Subscription

misskimd
Local Performer

I am being billed thru Paypal for Pandora Internet Radio ($10.95) and I want to cancel but I am having trouble cancelling. I upgraded on my Android and when I tried to cancel the subscription it directed me to do it via a desktop computer. I logged in to Pandora but it does not give me an option to cancel my subscription; it just has the option to upgrade. I checked Google Play and there are no subscriptions for Pandora. Help.

Labels (1)
5 Replies

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@misskimd Our support team has informed me that the Pandora account connected to your community profile shows no history of being upgraded. If you are paying for a subscription, then it is likely tied to a Pandora account registered under a different email address.

With that being said, our support team will be sending you a separate message via email to the email address connected to your community account. Keep an eye out for their message and they will be happy to investigate this further with you.

0 Kudos

Mmature
Local Performer

Can I also get help with the same thing?  On my Dec. 2019 credit card statement, there is a charge for $5.32 from "Pandora Internet Radio".  I called the phone number on my credit card bill that was beside the entry and it is Pandora.  The recorded Pandora message directed me to the Pandora Help website for cancelling this unwanted subscription. I followed the instructions (from my laptop, not mobile), logged in, went to settings, and have looked everywhere for a "subscription" button so that I can cancel it, but I can't find one.  If I click "upgrade", I see two options to upgrade, but no subscription cancellation button.  Thanks for any help you can provide.

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Mmature Our support team has confirmed that you already have an open regarding this issue.

Keep an eye out for their email reply, and they will be happy to look into this further with you. 

0 Kudos

Jeremyfletcher7
Local Performer

I would like to cancel my subscription because its costing me to much money the are taking it out of my checking account in the amount of $10.95 and I don't listen to pandora that much anymore

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Jeremyfletcher7 It looks like your account is upgraded through Google Play.

You can find instructions on how to cancel your subscription through their service here: Manage subscription: Google Play

Hope this helps!

0 Kudos