cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cancel subscription

inglis
Local Performer

Hi, For some reason Pandora stopped working a very long time ago. I have not used it in over a year. I really want to cancel and would love a refund. But I keep trying and really don't have hours to do this. Can Pandora cancel my subscriptions please!!!!!!

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions

AdamPandora

@inglis We do not issue full or partial monthly refunds as stated in our terms of service.

You can view the Subscription Terms you agreed to when you signed up for your subscription. 

That being said, if you'd like to cancel your subscription to prevent any charges from processing moving forward, you will need to follow the cancellation steps in this thread: Manage subscription: Direct Billed

For future reference you can always contact our support team directly with any billing-related issues here.

Hope this helps. 

Adam | Community Moderator

Let's share music in the Playlist Swap

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 Reply

AdamPandora

@inglis We do not issue full or partial monthly refunds as stated in our terms of service.

You can view the Subscription Terms you agreed to when you signed up for your subscription. 

That being said, if you'd like to cancel your subscription to prevent any charges from processing moving forward, you will need to follow the cancellation steps in this thread: Manage subscription: Direct Billed

For future reference you can always contact our support team directly with any billing-related issues here.

Hope this helps. 

Adam | Community Moderator

Let's share music in the Playlist Swap

View solution in original post

0 Kudos