cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Create playlists on a free account

Customaudio
Local Performer

it would be nice to be able to search a specific song and add it to a personal list.

Moderator Edit: Edited title for clarity

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Customaudio Nice to see you around the community.

To clarify, the ability to search songs and add them to customized playlists is an option with a Pandora Premium subscription. If you'd like to upgrade or find out more information on the full benefits of a Pandora Premium subscription, you can view this page

Alternatively, you can initiate a Pandora Premium Session which allows you to listen to content on-demand or try Pandora Premium without committing to a subscription.

For more information on how to start a free Pandora Premium Session, you can view this page

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
8 Replies

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Customaudio Nice to see you around the community.

To clarify, the ability to search songs and add them to customized playlists is an option with a Pandora Premium subscription. If you'd like to upgrade or find out more information on the full benefits of a Pandora Premium subscription, you can view this page

Alternatively, you can initiate a Pandora Premium Session which allows you to listen to content on-demand or try Pandora Premium without committing to a subscription.

For more information on how to start a free Pandora Premium Session, you can view this page

0 Kudos

Nan
Local Performer

Is there really NO WAY to make an ALBUM with single songs I've selected?   Come on...I'm going to buy a CD player...I have the CDs and it's not frustrating like this new Pandora!  It will cost a heck of a lot less than paying monthly without pulling out what hair I have left!

I don't want to shuffle right now...I want to listen to the Bee Gees!  But shuffle it does!  So disenchanted!!

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Nan It sounds like you are looking for a way to pick and choose specific songs to put into a playlist.

To clarify, the ability to search songs and add them to customized playlists is an option with a Pandora Premium subscription. If you'd like to upgrade or find out more information on the full benefits of a Pandora Premium subscription, you can view this page

For more information on how to start a free Pandora Premium Session, you can view this page

Hope this helps explain.

0 Kudos

Cyberr
Local Performer

Hi, I have a free Pandora account. I recently made an account and I couldn't find out how to make playlists. There is absolutely nothing about this on the web, please help!

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Cyberr I moved your post over to this existing thread: Create playlists on a free account

Check out the accepted solution for more information around this.

Hope this helps!

0 Kudos

ac02
Local Performer

i think its ridiculous that you can NOT create a playlist with the free version of pandora. i think that option needs to be changed so you can. what does creating a playlist have to do with paying? its ashame that its not an option !!!

0 Kudos

28jmgray
Up & Coming Artist

I need my own playlist 

david+jasmine
jasdavid
0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@28jmgray I moved your post over to this existing thread: Create playlists on a free account

Check out the accepted solution for more information around this.

Hope this helps!

0 Kudos