cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Didn't receive gift subscription after purchasing

klbrown87
Local Performer

I purchased a gift card on a mobile device, and received a receipt via email with no gift card redemption codes. But I now see that it states one cannot be purchased via a mobile device. How can this issue be resolved? Thanks

Moderator Edit: Edited title for clarity

Labels (2)
0 Kudos
79 Replies

joemd1960
Up & Coming Artist

Thank you Alyssa!👍😊

shorty2310
Local Performer

I bought a gift subscription 11/15, and have not received a redemption code. The money has been taken from my bank account, and I received a confirmation email, but there is nothing in there to use as a redemption code. I have emailed customer service twice now, and have not received a response. I see other people having the same issues, has anyone gotten this resolved? I don't know where to go from here! 

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@shorty2310 I moved your post over to this existing thread: Didn't receive gift subscription after purchasing

I do see you have an open case with our support team regarding this issue - it looks like they sent you a message earlier today.

If you have any additional questions, make sure to reply back directly to their email.

Hope we continue to see you around the Community! :pandora:

0 Kudos

jjc122161
Local Performer

I purchased a gift subscription. I chose the print method. It failed to print, errored out. The page reverted back to the original page where I purchased it. How do I get back to printing it? I bookmarked it like it said on the page. However it does not bring you back to it.

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@jjc122161 I am going to have someone from our support team contact you privately via email to help with this.

Please keep an eye out for their message. 📬

0 Kudos

kayla322
Local Performer

I just bought two giftcards and hit the print option since the other options were not working, now I have no access to the giftcards number or anything? can anyone help?

I paid for a gift subscription and was not able to find the code in my email at all.

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@kayla322 I moved your post over to this existing thread: Didn't receive gift subscription after purchasing

I do see you have an open case with our support team regarding this issue.

Please keep an eye out for their email reply, and they will be happy to look into this further with you.

Thanks for being a part of the Community! :pandora:

0 Kudos

Ap_maxwell
Local Performer

I bought a gift subscription, but have yet to receive a confirmation email or code to redeem. How long should it take to receive them?

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Ap_maxwell  I moved your post over to this existing thread: Didn't receive gift subscription after purchasing

Someone from our support team will be reaching out to you privately via email to assist with this.

Please keep an eye out for their message. 📬

0 Kudos

RickZim72
Local Performer

I recently purchased an annual unlimited membership and cannot locate email verification of purchase.  

Rick

Moderator Edit: Removed Personal Info

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@RickZim72 I am going to have someone from our support team contact you privately via email to help make sure this gets resolved.

Please keep an eye out for their message.

0 Kudos

Theqsan
Local Performer

I purchased a subscription as a Christmas gift and was charged but they’ve never received an email.  Also, you can’t reach out to anyone directly.  I’ve used the “contact us” button without any luck.  I either want my money back or for them to get the gift!  Does this happen a lot?

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Theqsan I do see you have an open case with our support team regarding this issue.

Please keep an eye out for their email reply, and they will be happy to look into this further with you.

Hope we continue to see you around the Community! :pandora:

0 Kudos

MD121
Local Performer

I have the same question and have a case open. This seems like a very bad business model if all of these people buying gift subscriptions (see all the posts above) have to open a case with customer support to address the issue. This is incredibly frustrating and disappointing for both the gift giver and the recipient.

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@MD121 I definitely understand your frustration.

I do see you currently have an open case with our support team, and it looks like they sent you an email earlier today.

If you have any additional questions, make sure to reply back directly to the email you received.

Thanks for being a part of the Community! :pandora:

0 Kudos

stargazngirl
Local Performer

As a longtime Pandora subscriber, I thought a year long gift subscription would be the PERFECT Christmas present for my dad - but, after receiving an emailed receipt of purchase - neither he nor I ever received an email notification or any activation code. Any help you can be would be greatly appreciated!

Best regards -

Kelly

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@stargazngirl I am going to have someone from our User Support team contact you privately via email to help with this.

Kahley
Local Performer

My gift subscription was never received by the intended recipient.

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Kahley Someone from our User Support team will be contacting you privately via email to help make sure this gets resolved.

0 Kudos

nealkindness
Local Performer

Good afternoon.  I purchased a Pandora Gift Certificate for for my elderly mother on Dec 25th.  My credit card has been charged (Dec. 26th), but I have not received (as of Dec. 29th) a receipt, nor has she received her Gift Certificate.

Moderator Edit: Removed Personal Info

0 Kudos