cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error: "Subscriptions are unavailable right now. Please try again later."

GRising
Local Performer

Still Getting Ads after paying with Apple subscription

Upgraded to Pandora Plus but I am still getting ads.  I have logged out and changed my password and logged back in but still getting ads. Can someone rectify this for me? Thanks!

Moderator Edit: Edited title for clarity

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
11 Replies

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@GRising I moved your post over to this existing thread: Still getting ads with subscription through Apple

If you were charged within the last month for a subscription to Pandora through Apple and are still hearing ads, you should be able to use the following steps to get your subscription activated and returned to your account:

1. Start by opening the Pandora app on your iOS device, and going to the Profile tab.
  2. Select Upgrade.
  3. Scroll to the very bottom of the screen and tap Retrieve Your Subscription. You may need to enter your iTunes password to confirm.

This should reapply your subscription to your account.

Let me know how it goes.

0 Kudos

GRising
Local Performer

Hi, I did this but I keep getting the notification "Subscriptions are unavailable" so what's the next step?

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@GRising Can you please do me a favor and send me a screenshot of the error you are seeing?

Thanks for working with me on this. 🤝

0 Kudos

GRising
Local Performer

IMG_3140 copy.png

Here's the screenshot you requested

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Thanks for sending this over, @GRising

I am going to send you a private message with additional information around this.

Please reply back to that message if you have any other questions.

0 Kudos

Osbornl1
Local Performer

I’m not able to get my subscription back and my downloads are all gone for offline play. 

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Osbornl1 I moved your post over to this existing thread: Still getting ads with subscription through Apple

If you were charged within the last month for a subscription to Pandora through Apple and are still hearing ads, you should be able to use the following steps to get your subscription activated and returned to your account:

1. Start by opening the Pandora app on your iOS device, and going to the Profile tab.
  2. Select Upgrade.
  3. Scroll to the very bottom of the screen and tap Retrieve Your Subscription. You may need to enter your iTunes password to confirm.

This should reapply your subscription to your account.

Let me know how it goes.

0 Kudos

Osbornl1
Local Performer

That didn’t work it says subscription is unavailable right now. I’ve uninstalled and reinstalled restarted my phone etc. 

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Osbornl1 Can you please do me a favor and send me a screenshot of the error you are seeing?

Thanks for working with me on this. 🤝

0 Kudos

Kd82
Underground

I'm getting the same thing and would also like to know what to dobc these freaking Ads are on my last nerve lol !!

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Kd82 I have created a ticket with our support team for you.

They will be contacting you privately via email to help look into this further, so please keep an eye out for their message.

Thanks for your patience in the meantime!

0 Kudos