cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Family plan not auto-renewing

sbailey
Local Performer

I have been a Premium Family member for years and I do a direct pay with my CC I do a monthly billing and up until the last few months I have not had any issues, The last few months though my account keeps expiring even though my CC info is current and valid. I have to go back into my account update my card with the same exact info and then add family members back, it is a real pain. Why will this not auto renew like it use to? 

Moderator Edit: Edited title for clarity

Labels (2)
0 Kudos
9 Replies

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@sbailey I have created a ticket with our support team for you.

They will be contacting you privately via email to help look into this further, so please keep an eye out for their message.

Thanks for your patience in the meantime!

0 Kudos

Shreddy
Local Performer

for the past 5-6 months my family plan has failed to renew. this is MY account that I pay for. i have had another account that i thought was glitched out so i created a new one thinking it would fix the issue and yet here we are with another subscription expired. ive had the family plan for years and up until, like i said, 5-6 months ago have not had an issue but NOW every month i have to renew manually. this is getting real old considering after each expiration i have to resend invites to those involved in my plan

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Shreddy I will have someone from our support team contact you privately via email to help look into this further.

Please keep an eye out for their message.

0 Kudos

sbailey
Local Performer

Pandra support is no help. They tell its my card. I have tried more that one card with same issues.  No issues any place else with my cards.  Other people posting the same issue . They won't escalate my tick either.  Very disappointed.  

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@sbailey I do see you have an open case with our support team regarding this issue.

Please keep an eye out for their email reply, and they will be happy to look into this further with you.

0 Kudos

joeyedwards
Local Performer

We are also having trouble. We change to the premium family plan and it works for a month or so and then suddenly stops. I have no way to see a receipt/proof of payment.  I feel like Pandora wants us to pay for a year every couple of months. Very frustrating.

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@joeyedwards I moved your post over to this existing thread: Family plan not auto-renewing

Our support team would be happy to look into this, however they will need to speak to the main account holder (the user paying for the subscription).

Please have that person contact our support team directly here.

0 Kudos

tjm
Local Performer

Tried renewing, Got as far entering credit card info, than screen just froze.  Tried a few times.  PS When we straighten this out, I think you should give me a  free month (or two), on account of the great hardship this has caused me.

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@tjm Could you tell me a bit more about what is happening? Are you attempting to resubscribe to Pandora on a computer or on a device?

1. If you are on a computer, are you listening from:
    • A Mac or Windows computer?
    • Our website, or the desktop app? If you're listening from our website, what browser are you using?
  2. If you are on a device, what is the make and model (and carrier, if applicable)?
  3. Is there an error message? If so, what does it say?

Thanks for working with me on this. 🤝

0 Kudos