cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Long beep ad

Samakka
Local Performer

When listening to Pandora, every now and then I have been getting an ad that is nothing but a long continuous beep. It is very annoying and headache inducing. Is this an error or deliberate?

Labels (2)
0 Kudos
3 Replies

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Samakka I'm happy to look into this for you, but I'll need a bit more information first.

The next time this happens, please grab a screenshot of what you are seeing while that ad is playing.

Additionally, please note as much of the below information as possible:

1. What was the ad for? Do you remember the brand, product, event or website name?
  2. Was anything else specifically said or mentioned in that ad - or is it just the long beeping noise that plays the whole time?
  3. How are you accessing Pandora? Are you on a computer, phone, tablet or in-home device (TV, Xbox, Blu-ray player, etc.)?
  4. Was it a visual ad, an audio ad, or a video ad with audio?
  5. Which of your station(s) did you hear/see it on?
  6. What day/time did this advertisement play?

Once I have more information about the ad, I can pass it along to our advertising team.

We really appreciate your help with this! 

0 Kudos

Samakka
Local Performer

I haven’t heard it again yet, but to answer some of the questions the beep lasted throughout the time and no words were said and I was listening on my iPhone. ITT played in between songs on my amalee station and I was listening in the morning. It occurred twice.

Also it was 12/28 between 7am and 9am

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Samakka Thanks for following up.

If it plays again, definitely grab a screenshot of what you are seeing in the app, and we'll be happy to help look into this further.

Thanks again!

0 Kudos