You can cancel your subscription at any point to stop any future payments. To avoid being charged again at your renewal date (or at the end of your free trial period), be sure to cancel your subscription or trial at least 24 hours beforehand
To manage the subscription from your Android device:
- Launch the Google Play Store app.
- Tap the menu icon at the top left of the screen (3 horizontal lines), then Subscriptions.
- Find Pandora to view your next renewal date.
- Or tap Pandora and then Update under payment method to make changes to your card on file or Cancel subscription to disable auto-renewal.
- You can also manage this from a computer through the Google Play store.
On the left, select My Subscriptions. Find Pandora and click Manage.
Select Update or Cancel subscription to make changes to your payment method or disable the auto-renewal.
* If you no longer have access to the Google Play account you used to upgrade, you will need to contact the Google Play support team directly for further assistance.