cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Managing a gift subscription

Hi-Tecq
Local Performer

I received a subscription through a gift card I received.  I am aware that my subscription ends on or after October 21st, but I keep seeing notices advising that the subscription will automatically renew unless canceled, and I want to know how to switch back to the Free plan.  I tried the directions several times, but it doesn't seem like I'm getting anywhere fast.

Moderator edit: edited title for clarity

Labels (1)
2 Replies

AlyssaPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey, @Hi-Tecq!

Thanks so much for your post.

I checked in with someone from our User Support team, and it looks like you are currently upgraded using a gift card.

With the gift card you redeemed, you weren't required to enter any payment information.  

At the moment, it's not possible to renew a gift. You would need to purchase a new gift card, or gift subscription in order to continue with Pandora Plus after the expiration of your current gift.

That being said, the notices you are seeing may be a reminder to let you know that your gift subscription is about to expire. However, there is also no payment info associated with your Pandora account.

Hope this helps!

Alyssa | Community Manager
Let's talk music in Community Chat
Share yours here: Q: What song fits your mood today?
Check out new tunes this week: New Music: Picks of the Week (04.09.24)
0 Kudos

6262bugg
Underground

Don't worry, they will cut you off. i have been listening to P for years. i have to resubscribe every month because they keep telling me my payment info. has to be updated. BS, i have been using the same card for years.if the service they sell was not as great as it is. i would have quit them a long time ago....JC

0 Kudos