cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Military discount with a family plan?

Barajasc1002
Local Performer

Can I get a military discount with a family plan.

Moderator Edit: Edited title for clarity

Labels (2)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Barajasc1002 

Our Pandora Premium Family plan offers all of the features of Pandora Premium to up to six unique Pandora accounts. That subscription is $14.99 USD monthly or $164.89 annually.* We do not offer any discounts for this subscription.

On the other hand, the Pandora Premium Military subscription is $7.99 USD monthly or $87.89 annually for only one Pandora account to access all the Pandora Premium features.* It is available to qualified Military members, including active duty, reservists, retirees, veterans, disabled veterans, and military-registered dependents.

If you have more than one Pandora account in your family or household that you'd like to have upgraded to Pandora Premium, the family plan offers the best value.

If you're still interested in switching your subscription, please visit our website to view all of your options.

Please keep in mind that once you've successfully upgraded to this reduced rate, your account will no longer be eligible for any additional trial offers. The balance of any prior offers you accepted (such as a free trial) will be forfeited and you will immediately be charged for your new subscription.

++

In the meantime, another community member has created a subscription suggestion: Ideas: Military Family Subscription Discount

To upvote this idea, click on the 💙 icon next to the title of the idea. 

Hope we continue to see you around the community! 🎶

*Please note that additional taxes may apply to these subscription costs, depending on your area.

View solution in original post

22 Replies

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Barajasc1002 

Our Pandora Premium Family plan offers all of the features of Pandora Premium to up to six unique Pandora accounts. That subscription is $14.99 USD monthly or $164.89 annually.* We do not offer any discounts for this subscription.

On the other hand, the Pandora Premium Military subscription is $7.99 USD monthly or $87.89 annually for only one Pandora account to access all the Pandora Premium features.* It is available to qualified Military members, including active duty, reservists, retirees, veterans, disabled veterans, and military-registered dependents.

If you have more than one Pandora account in your family or household that you'd like to have upgraded to Pandora Premium, the family plan offers the best value.

If you're still interested in switching your subscription, please visit our website to view all of your options.

Please keep in mind that once you've successfully upgraded to this reduced rate, your account will no longer be eligible for any additional trial offers. The balance of any prior offers you accepted (such as a free trial) will be forfeited and you will immediately be charged for your new subscription.

++

In the meantime, another community member has created a subscription suggestion: Ideas: Military Family Subscription Discount

To upvote this idea, click on the 💙 icon next to the title of the idea. 

Hope we continue to see you around the community! 🎶

*Please note that additional taxes may apply to these subscription costs, depending on your area.

ElizabethJoan20
Underground

I have the pandora premium family plan! My husband LOVES having it for work!!! awesome but now I have found out that there is a Pandora Military plan. is there any way to adjust our plan with out having to cancel?  My husband is a retired veteran and I am a milirary spouse, is there anything we can do?

TannerPandora

Hi @ElizabethJoan20 thanks for posting to community! I've moved your message to this thread because it sounds like you have a similar question. 

Please take a look at @AdamPandora's post above for more help with the Pandora Military Plan. 

Thanks again for being part of community! ❤️🎧

Tanner | Community Moderator

> Follow us on Twitter
@PandoraSupport

0 Kudos

ElizabethJoan20
Underground

Ok. Now I guess that makes sense. Onto another question that isnt seeming to be answered. I purchased the family plan. 5 seperate accounts linked to mine the "main account" I am logged into the living room alexa under my account and my husband is logged into his account we still get the error message that too many listeners are trying to access the account. As well as I thought upgrading  would take away commercials... It has not! what do I do to get this remedied

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@ElizabethJoan20 If that error message is popping up, then that likely means the two of you are still signed into the same account.

I recommend signing out of your devices, and signing in once more using your respective email addresses.

Our support team has also informed me that they will be reaching out to you separately via email since it sounds like you are also still hearing ads on your devices.

Please keep an eye out for their message and they will be happy to look into this further with you.

Hope we continue to see you around the community!

0 Kudos

ElizabethJoan20
Underground
Actually we have already signed out of all devices and checked. I have never signed into my husbands account and he had never signed into mine. So I dont understand why it is happening.
0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@ElizabethJoan20 Our support team has informed me that they are already in contact with you - if you have any further questions, you can reply back directly to the email thread you have open with them.  

0 Kudos

larrymcj
Local Performer

I currently have a Premium plan w/military discount. If I upgrade that to a Family plan to include my wife, will I lose the military discount?

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@larrymcj I moved your post to this thread since you had a similar question.

Unfortunately, there is not discounted rate available for the family plan.

For more information, check out the accepted solution to this thread.

Hope this helps! 

larrymcj
Local Performer

Thanks!

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@larrymcj Always happy to help! 😎

0 Kudos

Michelle1993
Local Performer

I don’t understand why you all won’t offer a military discount with the family plan. It seems like it is a hot topic. You make lots of money especially off of the military families. What is wrong with giving the family a discount? Especially during covid. Music is life but it is not essential. I can go on YouTube and listen to commercials for years to save money at this point. 👨‍👩‍👦‍👦

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Michelle1993 Thanks so much for sharing your feedback with us around this.

In the meantime, I recommend giving this existing feature request a ❤️to express your interest in getting this subscription option added to Pandora: Military Family account suggestion

Hope we continue to see you around the community! 😁

lphillips0825
Local Performer

This is a great solution for military families with more than just two spouses.  Any chance you can expand the single use military plan to cover more than one person?

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Thanks for sharing your feedback, @lphillips0825.

This type of information is helpful as we work to improve our services for all of our listeners.

I recommend creating a feature request for your suggestion here.

In the meantime, if you have more than one Pandora account in your family or household that you'd like to have upgraded to Pandora Premium, the family plan still offers the best value.

Hope we continue to see you around the Community! :pandora:

0 Kudos

Sstiles
Local Performer

Or at least let me stream on 2 devices simultaneously.  When I’m not home my dogs like to listen to music.  🥺

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Thanks for your feedback, @Sstiles.

I recommend upvoting this existing feature request with a ❤️if you'd like to see it added to the service: Listening to More than One Device at the Same Time

Hope we continue to see you around the Community! 

Phantom_Possum
Local Performer

Simply "No"  ... don't you just hate verbose answers when you really just want a simple one?

0 Kudos

rpammons
Local Performer

Your answers on a military discount for a family/multi-account option miss the point. Yes, two military premium plans are more expensive than one premium family plan (I can do simple arithmetic!!). However, why don't you offer a military discount on ALL plans instead of just the individual plan?