cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Multiple Charges through Pandora and Roku

Tusoles
Local Performer

So over the last few months, I thought Pandora's price just "went up" to $9.99... But when I started really digging into my monthly subscriptions and breaking it down, I realized that Pandora is billing me multiple times per month.

One service is "PANDORA*INTERNET RADIO" for $5.66 (my $4.99+Tax normal subscription that I use on my phone)

And another is "Roku for Pandora" for $9.99 a month. I have Roku devices in the house, but none of them are signed up for Pandora. I would just sign into my pre-existing account. Especially since Roku for Pandora is $9.99... So I have 2 subscriptions hitting my bank account but only one active service.

Any advice on how I can figure out where the heck this $9.99 charge is, and a good way to contact Pandora for a refund for the last few months of duplicate charges?

Moderator Edit: Edited title for clarity

Labels (3)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Tusoles It looks like the Pandora account connected to your Community profile is the one that is upgraded directly through Pandora (the one getting charged $5.66/month).

That would explain one of the charges.

If you are also getting charged for a subscription through Roku, then you might have a second account registered that is also upgraded via Roku.

This being said, you'll need to contact the Roku support team for further assistance with canceling and receiving a refund for any charges processed through their service. Otherwise, I'm afraid you'll continue to be billed each month.

You can get in touch with them from the Roku Support page, or by phone at: (816) 272-8106.

Hope this helps.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 Reply

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Tusoles It looks like the Pandora account connected to your Community profile is the one that is upgraded directly through Pandora (the one getting charged $5.66/month).

That would explain one of the charges.

If you are also getting charged for a subscription through Roku, then you might have a second account registered that is also upgraded via Roku.

This being said, you'll need to contact the Roku support team for further assistance with canceling and receiving a refund for any charges processed through their service. Otherwise, I'm afraid you'll continue to be billed each month.

You can get in touch with them from the Roku Support page, or by phone at: (816) 272-8106.

Hope this helps.

0 Kudos