cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No subscription showing in Google Play settings

Daryun
Local Performer

I've been trying to cancel my subscription for days, it doesnt even show my subscription in my google play subs even though im set to be billed for it tomorrow, why do they not have a way to contact their customer support?

Moderator Edit: Edited title for clarity

Labels (1)
108 Replies

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Loki1129 I have created a ticket with our support team for you.

They will be contacting you privately via email to help look into this further, so please keep an eye out for their message.

Thanks for your patience in the meantime!

0 Kudos

Kimberly6
Local Performer

I want to cancel my subscription but Google play doesn't even show that I have one. I never could get the offline listening to work, so its pointless to pay for what i was getting for free. Would someone please cancel my subscription?

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Kimberly6 I have created a ticket with our support team for you.

They will be contacting you privately via email to help look into this further, so please keep an eye out for their message.

0 Kudos

jturner2005
Local Performer

I’m trying to cancel my subscription and it says it’s through google play however I have no subscriptions through google play. Where can I cancel this?

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@jturner2005 I have created a ticket with our support team for you.

0 Kudos

Daraburling
Local Performer

I can’t seem to find my google account connected to my debit card so I can cancel my subscription, can someone please help me.

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Daraburling I do see you have an open case with our support team regarding this issue.

If you have any additional questions, please make sure to reply back directly to the email they sent you, and they will be happy to further assist.

Thanks for being a part of the Community!

0 Kudos

20mparker
Local Performer

When I have pandora opened on any device it says I have pandora Plus, is charging me for Pandora Plus. I only get 3 stations on offline mode, and 3 songs for each station, I also still have limited skips. Trying to cancel my subscription but I'm stuck going in a loop because it says I'm subscribed through google play but google play has no subscriptions and I got the subscription on the pandora app, but when I log in here it says I don't have the subscription yet I'm still being charged for it. When I open the main pandora where you listen to music and go to subscription it says I have plus but there is no "cancel subscription" option like it claims. I click to link to google play like it suggests and just sends me to a help page. I can't seem to cancel my subscription at all and can't find a contact number for anyone. Sorry for the long wright up but this is frustrating me.

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@20mparker I have created a ticket with our support team for you.

0 Kudos

bsfaison10
Local Performer

Again I'm bein charged again this is uncalled 4 and I never heard from anyone and I deleted my account after all of this and I'm not happy at all so if u get someone 2 call me here is my cell number and u guys make it right

Moderator Edit: Removed Personal Info

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@bsfaison10 For future reference, in order for our support team to reach out to you, you would first need to submit a message to them through our contact form here.

I took a look, and I do not see any messages from you yet.

I have created a ticket with our support team for you.

0 Kudos

Mikes1
Local Performer

I am trying to cancel my subscription. It says to manage in Google play but the subscription is not active in Google play. It is also billed to my bank as direct from Pandora. 

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Mikes1 I have created a ticket with our support team for you.

0 Kudos

nelsonv93
Local Performer

Hello,

Could you also help me with the same problem? I can't unsubcribe to my Pandora Premium and it does not display my subscription in the Google Play Store, but I know I still have Premium and I'm being charged still. I wanted to cancel to redeem an offer.

Thanks

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@nelsonv93 I have created a ticket with our support team for you.

0 Kudos

niteckkavrunner
Local Performer

Option to cancel subscription, or notion of there being a subscription is represented in the Google Play Manage Subscriptions menu.  How does one cancel trial before getting billed, or does Pandora plan on reimbursing everyone that cancel after their subscription is over and for new period.

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@niteckkavrunner I have created a ticket with our support team for you.

0 Kudos

jodyf315
Local Performer

I am being charged 9.99 plus tax each month and I don't know where from.

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@jodyf315 I have created a ticket with our support team for you.

0 Kudos

therealPA
Local Performer

I have the same problem with Pandora. It seems they built their platform for you to easily subscribe for premium but extremely hard to cancel. I have been trying to cancel my premium subscription for 2 weeks now and they don't have a help desk or any form of help and you have to jump through hoops over and again only to come back to the same page. 

0 Kudos