cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No subscription showing in Google Play settings

Daryun
Local Performer

I've been trying to cancel my subscription for days, it doesnt even show my subscription in my google play subs even though im set to be billed for it tomorrow, why do they not have a way to contact their customer support?

Moderator Edit: Edited title for clarity

Labels (1)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Daryun It sounds like you may have more than one Google Play profile, or another Google Play account under an alternate email address if no subscription is showing.

Make sure you are signed into the Google Play account your subscription was purchased under on your Android device.

In the meantime, our supoprt team has confirmed with me that they will be contacting you directly via email. Please keep an eye out for their message and they will be happy to further assist. 

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
108 Replies

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Daryun It sounds like you may have more than one Google Play profile, or another Google Play account under an alternate email address if no subscription is showing.

Make sure you are signed into the Google Play account your subscription was purchased under on your Android device.

In the meantime, our supoprt team has confirmed with me that they will be contacting you directly via email. Please keep an eye out for their message and they will be happy to further assist. 

0 Kudos

directorofdets
Local Performer

Hi, I have the same issue and I literally checked the subscription tab in Google Play for every single google account I have including the correct one for Pandora. I have no subscriptions listed with any of my accounts. How can I contact support and get this subscription canceled?

0 Kudos

tbobcar
Underground

I only use one debit card for all subscriptions. So after a week or two of looking through every corner of my computer and could not find any Google pay system that was paying Pandora. 

Point: next time, some crud like this I'll strongly request the Payee to provide all the accout numbers and details that the Primary supplier has in their receiveables. Primary supplier gives me the data, I can then shut it down easily. tbobcar

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@directorofdets Someone from our User Support team will be contacting you via email to help with this - keep an eye out for their message!

@tbobcar Our support team mentioned they were able to help you with this the other day - if you have any further questions, you can reply back directly to the email thread you already have going with them.

Thanks for being a part of the community! 🎧

0 Kudos

Redwolfaz19
Local Performer

I usually use Pandora Premium as my go to music sub but cancelled it for a few months. When I went to upgrade it to Premium via the Android App I accidentally selected Plus. Went through the cancellation process etc. Now when I try to upgrade my service to Premium, I repeatedly get an error message that reads: "You're currently subscribed to Pandora Plus via Google Play. Go to your Pandora Android App to get Pandora Premium." 

I AM on the Android App! I've gone through and uninstalled the app, cleared the cache, reinstalled and signed back in. My Google Play shows no subscriptions for Pandora at all. What's going on Pandora? We star our road trip tomorrow and we're pretty disappointed we won't be able to enjoy our Pandora. Any fixes for this? Much appreciated! 

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Redwolfaz19 Someone from our User Support team will be reaching out to you separately via email to help with this.

Please keep an eye out for their message!

Thanks for your patience.

0 Kudos

Ajcastro1288
Local Performer

I'm having the same issue as red wolf. Could someone please reach out to me please

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Ajcastro1288 Our support team took a look and mentioned you were able to successfully end your subscription with Google Play and sign up for the family plan directly through our website.

Was there anything else you needed assistance with?

Let me know.

0 Kudos

saphyrer
Local Performer

I want to cancel my premium subscription. It says I subscribed through Google Play, but when I try to follow the steps on a computer it says that I don’t have a Pandora account linked to google play.

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@saphyrer I moved your post to this thread since it also sounds like your subscription was purchased under a different Google Play account than the one you are currently signed in with on your device.

With that being said, someone from our support team will be reaching out to you separately via email to help get this figured out.

Keep an eye out for their message!

0 Kudos

jaime
Local Performer

I am currently subscribed to Pandora Plus and the payment method is Google Play, I do not see Pandora Subscription under Google Play. How to cancel the subscription. I have tried all the options but I could not cancel it. I am really frustrated now.

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@jaime Our support team has confirmed that they were already able to assist you with this.

If you have any further questions, you can reply back directly to the email thread you already have going with them.

If you do not see their message, I recommend checking your junk/spam folder to ensure their messages aren't getting filtered out. 

Hope this helps! 

0 Kudos

Zach1
Local Performer

It says that I have to go to my google play to cancel my subscription,  but the only subscription I have on there is from my fitbit.

On my debit card it shows google-pandora, but on my google play account theres nothing for pandora in payment history.

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Zach1 I moved your post to this thread as it sounds like you are also running into a similar issue.

My guess is your subscription was likely purchased on a different Google Play account than the one you are currently logged in with on your device.

I will have someone from our User Support team contact you via email to help make sure this gets taken care of.

Please keep an eye out for their message. 

0 Kudos

Kimberly2
Local Performer

I keep trying to unsubscribe but it seem that im not subscribed anywhere (google play nor apple) even though it says im subscribed with google play. I also do not have access to a computer. So I was wondering if there was any other way to unsubscribe me from pandora?

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Kimberly2 I moved your post to this thread since it sounds like you are running into a similar issue.

I do see your account is upgraded through Google Play - if no subscription is showing in your subscription settings, then that likely means your subscription was originally purchased on a Google Play account registered under a different email address.

I am going to have someone from our support team reach out to you separately via email to further assist with the cancellation.

0 Kudos

rseale
Local Performer

I've had the same issue as Ferd. Not showing Pandora subscription in my google play, but pandora app is telling me to modify changes on android device in google play, but I got the same issue when I logged in on an android. I can't cancel a subscription that isn't there. What do I do?

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@rseale I moved your post to this thread to keep the community organized.

Someone from our support team will be reaching out to you via email to look into this further.

0 Kudos

johnson22473
Local Performer

Why in the hell does pandora not show the associated google play account in my settings so that I can cancel easily? I started out the night ready to upgrade my 10 year ole pandora accoutn to premium/ Im ending it knowing that I will cancel and walk away and never look back. contact me with the information I need to cancel this nightmare of a subscription.

Moderator Edit: Removed Personal Info