cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No subscription showing in Google Play settings

Daryun
Local Performer

I've been trying to cancel my subscription for days, it doesnt even show my subscription in my google play subs even though im set to be billed for it tomorrow, why do they not have a way to contact their customer support?

Moderator Edit: Edited title for clarity

Labels (1)
108 Replies

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Melissa2813 I am going to have our support team reach out to you privately via email for assistance with this.

Please keep an eye out for their message. 📬

0 Kudos

grant253
Local Performer

it doesnt work when you press the google link whats up this junk it doesnt work 

i dont want to see this it doesnt work im not seeing a cancel button and its all pretty much a scam because theres no cancel my subscription button just a bunch of really stupid forums that are supposed to help you but dont because there all computers talking back to each other please just cancel my subscription

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@grant253 I moved your post over to this existing thread: No subscription showing in Google Play settings

It sounds like you may have more than one Google Play profile, or another Google Play account under an alternate email address if no subscription is showing.

Make sure you are signed into the Google Play account your subscription was purchased under on your Android device.

In the meantime, I have also created a ticket with our support team for you. They will be contacting you privately via email to help make sure this gets resolved, so please keep an eye out for their message.

0 Kudos

PissedoffDisney
Local Performer

I've been trying to cancel my subscription for MONTHS! It's charging my PayPal thru Google Play, however my Google Play has NO subscriptions for me. This is absolutely ridiculous! I cannot believe how much time I've wasted trying to just cancel it. Pandora makes it impossible. I've emailed and received no help. Just cancel my subscription. That's it. 

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@PissedoffDisney I moved your post over to this existing thread: No subscription showing in Google Play settings

It sounds like you may have more than one Google Play profile, or another Google Play account under an alternate email address if no subscription is showing.

Make sure you are signed into the Google Play account your subscription was purchased under on your Android device.

In the meantime, I have also created a ticket with our support team for you. They will be contacting you privately via email to help make sure this gets resolved, so please keep an eye out for their message.

0 Kudos

dvcinlv0
Local Performer

There is no way to cancel pandora at google play!

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@dvcinlv0 I have created a ticket with our support team for you.

They will be contacting you privately via email to help look into this further, so please keep an eye out for their message.

Thanks for your patience in the meantime!

0 Kudos

Borja1994
Local Performer

I was trying to switch my premium account back down to the free pandora account. I made my pandora account orginally on my phone through google play, upgraded to premium  on my phone through google play, so it said i had to cancel my subscroption through google play. However, google play says my subscription is inactive and I haven't been charged since April 2018, which is very wrong because I have a bank statement from Feburary 2021 of a pandora charge. I am  looking at my pandora account right now on the app on my phone and it says I am pandora premium. I just want to cancel it and stop being charged. I have only one google play, I signed into my moms and my husbands to check, they don't have the subscribtion either. I don't know what else to do. I've emailed google play and pandora, still waiting on an answer

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Borja1994 I do see you already have an open case with our support team regarding this issue.

Please keep an eye out for their email reply, and they will be happy to help look into this further.

Thanks for your patience in the meantime!

0 Kudos

Samfann
Local Performer

My account says I'm subscribed through Google Play but I do not have a subscription for Pandora under my Google Play subscriptions. Can someone please help me get my account cancelled??

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Samfann I moved your post over to this existing thread: No subscription showing in Google Play settings

My guess is your subscription was purchased using a different Google Play account than the one you are currently logged in with on your Android device.

This being said, I am going to have someone from our support team reach out to you privately via email to help look into this further.

Please keep an eye out for their message.

0 Kudos

tayloradams019
Local Performer

I was having the same issue, I checked under one of my other existing google accounts and I dont know how because thats not the one I even downloaded it under nor is that the email currently being used but thats where it was

0 Kudos

AlyssaPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi there, @tayloradams019. 👋

Sorry to hear that you were having trouble with this. If you're upgraded through Google Play, the subscription would be associated with your Google Play Store account. 

Are you still having trouble with this? In the meantime, I've escalated your issue to our User Support team for further assistance. They will reach out to you via email shortly.

Thanks for your patience during this process. 🎧

Alyssa | Community Manager
Let's talk music in Community Chat
Share yours here: Q: What's your favorite anthem by a female artist that inspires you?
Check out this month's newsletter: The Listener Lounge: March 2024
0 Kudos

Fabiana
Local Performer

I want to unsubscribe from pandora premium,it does not show under my pandora account or google play. I only have one google account. Please help.

0 Kudos

TannerPandora

Hi @Fabiana! Thanks for posting to community.

I moved your message over to an existing thread: Manage subscription: Google Play

I checked the Pandora account associated with your community profile and I do see that it is upgraded to a 30-day trial of Pandora Premium through Google Play.

I've confirmed that your subscription on this account has been canceled. You will not be charged when your trial expires.

You can view your expiration date from your Android device:

• Launch the Google Play Store app.
  • Tap the menu icon at the top left of the screen (3 horizontal lines), then Subscriptions.
  • Then find Pandora under Subscriptions.

If you're not able to see this subscription through your Google Play account, it sounds like you may have more than one Google Play profile, or another Google Play account under an alternate email address.

Unfortunately, I have limited access to the Google Play billing system and I'm not able to search for any other Google Play accounts.

You can reach out to Google Play directly, and further help finding any other Google Play accounts. 

Tanner | Community Moderator

> Follow us on Twitter
@PandoraSupport

0 Kudos

messenj
Local Performer

I have a subscription through Google Play which I verified through the Pandora website, however it doesn't show my subscription on Google Play and therefore am unable to cancel it. I only have one google play account. This is incredibly frustrating and absolutely ridiculous that cancelling a subscription is made so difficult. Please assist.

Figured it out after swearing at my monitor for far too long. This process needs to be simpler. 

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@messenj Glad to hear you were able to figure this one out on your end.

In the future, feel free to reach out to our support team directly if you ever run into any billing-related issues.

Thanks for being a part of the Community!

0 Kudos

Keywool
Local Performer

Try going into profile click on account and then delete account at bottom. Hope it helps

0 Kudos

BlackAdder64
Local Performer

What if Pandora insists that Google Play is who I got my subscription to, but when I go to Google Play there no subscription to be found?   I'm being charged $9.99 by PandoraMountainView but I've checked all the sites, followed the advice I could find, I can't find a subscription anywhere.  Help?

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@BlackAdder64 I moved your post over to this existing thread: No subscription showing in Google Play settings

My guess is your subscription was purchased using a different Google Play account than the one you are currently logged in with on your Android device.

This being said, I am going to have someone from our support team reach out to you privately via email to help look into this further.

Please keep an eye out for their message.

0 Kudos