cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No subscription showing in Google Play settings

Daryun
Local Performer

I've been trying to cancel my subscription for days, it doesnt even show my subscription in my google play subs even though im set to be billed for it tomorrow, why do they not have a way to contact their customer support?

Moderator Edit: Edited title for clarity

Labels (1)
108 Replies

atomicbills
Local Performer

I am having this same problem. I have already checked every Google account I own, and my subscription doesn't show up under any of them. Considering the fact that so many other people are having this problem, don't give me a bunch of junk that I bought it under a different Google account. My payment info is only in one Google account. Fix your junk Pandora, and end my subscription ASAP! 

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@atomicbills I have created a ticket with our support team for you.

They will be contacting you privately via email to help look into this further, so please keep an eye out for their message.

Thanks for your patience in the meantime!

0 Kudos

Logix_ms
Local Performer

I'm having this same problem! Everywhere I look says I have pandora plus through Google play, but every time I look on Google play, I just get sent to the app. Cancel my subscription already!

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Logix_ms I have created a ticket with our support team for you.

They will be contacting you privately via email to help look into this further, so please keep an eye out for their message.

0 Kudos

jjthorx
Local Performer

I had pandora plus, and was happy with it, canceled the service for a few months,  went back to resume my service, and got premium somehow, now it keeps playing songs I don't want, then it says if I want to cancel the service I have to go through Google play,  where it doesn't show any subscriptions,  I only use one account for pandora 

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@jjthorx I moved your post over to this existing thread: No subscription showing in Google Play settings

My guess is your subscription was purchased using a different Google Play account than the one you are currently logged in with on your Android device.

This being said, I am going to have someone from our support team reach out to you privately via email to help look into this further.

Please keep an eye out for their message.

0 Kudos

abuong01
Local Performer

I''ve been trying for about an hour to cancel my Pandora Service. Can't cancel through Pandora, can't cancel through Google Play (says I do not have any subscriptions) and AMEX says I need to cancel with the vendor directly (pandora). WHy isnt there a PHONE NUMBER we can call to simply cancel an account instead of running all over the place. GRRRRRRR!!!!

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@abuong01 I have created a ticket with our support team for you.

0 Kudos

Nash67
Underground

Please check my account also.  I have cancelled through Google and want to purchase family premium plan.  Pandora shows me still subscribed through Google.  Thanks.

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Nash67 I do see you were able to successfully sign up for a Premium Family plan shortly after posting this.

Was there anything else you needed help with?

Let me know.

0 Kudos

cdishong
Local Performer

Once time ruins out it should stop 

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@cdishong I have created a ticket with our support team for you.

0 Kudos

Nash67
Underground

This was resolved the day after the google subscription expired.  I am now happily on Family Premium.

Nash67
Underground

Thank you.  Problem resolved.

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Happy to hear it, @Nash67.

Enjoy the music!

0 Kudos

ashlekupli1049
Local Performer

I am having the same issue. I have looked everywhere on my google account. I saw the moderator say, "Sounds like you may have more than one account," to several people. In my option, it's ridiculous to assume people have multiple accounts constantly and to treat it as if it's the consumer's "fault". I have ONE google account and have been paying my subscription for a few years because I couldn't cancel it. It's absolutely absurd that it is this complicated to cancel a subscription in 2022. Once I get this canceled, I will never use this streaming service again, not that I currently use it in the first place. 

Moderator Edit: Removed Personal Info

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@ashlekupli1049 I moved your post over to this existing thread: No subscription showing in Google Play settings

I have created a ticket with our support team for you.

Silver-panda
Local Performer
When I go into my Google play store and under my account I go to subscriptions it does not show pandora at all so I can't follow these instructions

Sent from my T-Mobile 5G Device
0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Silver-panda I moved your post over to this existing thread: No subscription showing in Google Play settings

I have created a ticket with our support team for you.

0 Kudos

Loki1129
Local Performer

So I don’t have access to my google play account that it’s being billed to and I haven’t used this is years now. I’ve tried a lot to cancel my account but it always says the same thing. It’s billed through google play. I go through the motions and repeat forever. Is there any way I can get the cancellation to go through without getting into my google account? I’m tired of paying for something I don’t even use.

0 Kudos