cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No subscription showing in google play or in pandora.

Fabiana
Local Performer

I want to unsubscribe from pandora premium,it does not show under my pandora account or google play. I only have one google account. Please help.

Labels (2)
0 Kudos
1 Reply

TannerPandora

Hi @Fabiana! Thanks for posting to community.

I moved your message over to an existing thread: Manage subscription: Google Play

I checked the Pandora account associated with your community profile and I do see that it is upgraded to a 30-day trial of Pandora Premium through Google Play.

I've confirmed that your subscription on this account has been canceled. You will not be charged when your trial expires.

You can view your expiration date from your Android device:

• Launch the Google Play Store app.
  • Tap the menu icon at the top left of the screen (3 horizontal lines), then Subscriptions.
  • Then find Pandora under Subscriptions.

If you're not able to see this subscription through your Google Play account, it sounds like you may have more than one Google Play profile, or another Google Play account under an alternate email address.

Unfortunately, I have limited access to the Google Play billing system and I'm not able to search for any other Google Play accounts.

You can reach out to Google Play directly, and further help finding any other Google Play accounts. 

Tanner | Community Moderator

Let's share music in the Playlist Swap

0 Kudos