Ebicoo
Local Performer

Would like to cancel my membership cannot locate where or how

Labels (2)
0 Kudos
33 Replies

alphaleonis
Local Performer

How do I unsubscribe from the 30 days Premium trial? I just want to use my Plus account that I registered for. I don't want to wait 30 days to be able to use my PLUS features. I use Spotify rn and do not have this difficulty.

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@alphaleonis I have created a ticket with our support team for you.

They will be contacting you privately via email to help look into this further, so please keep an eye out for their message.

Thanks for your patience in the meantime!

0 Kudos

Jeff18
Local Performer

Please cancel my subscription 

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Jeff18 I checked the Pandora account connected to your Community profile, and it does not appear to be upgraded.

If you are paying for a subscription, my guess is that you have a second account registered under a different email address that is upgraded.

I have created a ticket with our support team for you.

They will be contacting you privately via email to help look into this further, so please keep an eye out for their message.

0 Kudos

glensmith
Local Performer

Want to cancel my subscription but can't any setting to allow this.

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@glensmith The Pandora account associated with your Community profile is not currently upgraded.

0 Kudos

Scripty12
Local Performer

I have Pandora billed annual subscription however on website under subscriptions there is NO OPTION to SWITCH OR CANCEL it.  Please cancel this ASAP I haven't used this in two years and just am realizing I've been paying for it. Thank you

0 Kudos

kduddy
Local Performer

I have the same problem -  I go to the pandora.com site and it automatically takes me to whatever i was playing last.   I can't see the menu selection options from this page.   Only the option to upgrade. 

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Scripty12 I do see you have an open case with our support team regarding this issue.

If you have any additional questions, please make sure to reply back directly to the email they sent you, and they will be happy to further assist.

Thanks for being a part of the Community!

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@kduddy I have created a ticket with our support team for you.

0 Kudos

Turnreed5221254
Local Performer

How to unsubscribe to pandora 

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Turnreed5221254 The Pandora account connected to your Community profile isn't currently upgraded.

0 Kudos

dougguillot
Local Performer

It says I’m billed through Apple. Apple has no subscription. No billing statements have shown up. I want to be billed through Pandora. It won’t let me because apparently it says I’m billed through Apple. **ahem**?

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@dougguillot I have created a ticket with our support team for you.

0 Kudos