cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Offline mode

WilsonJ1215
Local Performer

My offline mode is terrible, most of the time I have 1 station or none at all. When I do have a station is usually only has 2-4 songs on it. 
Every now and again I have a great station, it never lasts for more than a day or 2. It just erases itself and leaves me with zero, or 1-4 songs again.
How can I fix this? 

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Reply

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@WilsonJ1215 I'd be happy to help with any questions you have, but I will need additional information to do so.

One thing to note is it's important to re-establish a connection with Pandora via a Wi-Fi or mobile network every 30 days so we can re-authorize access. This connection will also help us update your stations and record your thumb feedback to improve them. If you remain in Offline Mode for 30 days or more your offline stations will be removed automatically.

To clarify, do you stay in Offline Mode for 30+ days without going back online when your stations disappear?

If not, can you explain your issue a bit further?

Do your downloaded stations disappear completely from offline mode, and you have to re-download them in order for them to show again?

The more details you're able to provide, the better equipped I'll be to help.

I look forward to hearing back.

0 Kudos