cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pandora Premium through Apple expires moments after I subscribe

tkw722
Local Performer

The subject just about says it all. I have previously subscribed to Pandora Premium in the past. I went to upgrade to it again recently after I got my new iPhone 12. When I upgrade, I get the welcome email to Pandora Premium. A few minutes later, I get an email confirming that my subscription has been canceled. Anyone ever see this before? I'm not sure if I should contact Apple or Pandora. I have no idea why it's expiring.

Moderator Edit: Edited title for clarity

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
3 Replies

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@tkw722 Nice to see you around the Community. 👋🏽

It sounds like there may be an issue with the payment information you have on file with your Apple account.

To clarify, have any charges actually processed after your attempts at upgrading?

If not, I recommend upgrading directly through the Pandora website to see if that helps - you can upgrade here.

Let me know how it goes.

0 Kudos

tkw722
Local Performer

Hi Adam!

It's just my usual payment information tied to my Apple account. Other charges are processing normally for my Apple account, so I'm not sure why subscribing to Pandora in iOS would have any issue. I'll reach out to Apple to see if they can offer any additional guidance. Thank you!

Best,

Tim

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Sounds good, @tkw722!

If you are still unable to upgrade through Apple after speaking with their support team, you can always subscribe directly through our website here.

Thanks for being a part of the Community! 😁 

0 Kudos