cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Payment isn't working

nlynnmiller
Local Performer
My payment will not go through. My card is valid and I've had Pandora for some time now. This is getting really irritating.
25 Replies

Slm90
Local Performer

I keep getting a message that my payment has been declined. My card info is the same and there is no reason for the payment to be declined. How do I get this fixed

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Slm90 I have created a ticket with our support team for you.

They will be contacting you privately via email to help look into this further, so please keep an eye out for their message.

Thanks for your patience in the meantime!

0 Kudos

batemanharris
Local Performer

my payment is not going through. There is money on my account

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@batemanharris I do see you were able to successfully resubscribe to Pandora Plus through our website.

For future reference, if you ever run into any billing related issues, you can contact our support team directly for assistance here.

Thanks for being a part of the Community!

0 Kudos

DougI7
Local Performer

I have tried three major credit cards and Pay Pal. I have tried three different browsers. I have restarted my desktop. Support insists that it's a bank problem. Nonsense! I give up. Pandora is far from the only music streaming service.

DougI7
Local Performer

UPDATE: I tried one more time and it worked! I have no idea why.  Support has sent no new messages. Did they fix something? Who knows. I'll be checking my accounts often to see what they may have done.

0 Kudos