cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Playlists are missing after upgrading to Pandora Plus

Merricat
Local Performer

I have Pandora Plus sub. I used to have a Premium acct but wasn’t using it enough so dropped back to Plus.

Apparently things have changed here bc my playlists are gone. If I search them by title they do pop up. Then I get this wall/ad whatever thing that wants me to start a premium session (that I do not want) in order to listen to the playlist I made.
Now does Pandora Premium still allow the acct owner to make playlists? All I have left is a couple of semi-finished lists I had been building this summer. Everything else has disappeared behind a premium session wall.

Moderator Edit: Edited title for clarity

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
3 Replies

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Merricat Nice to see you around the Community. 👋🏽

To clarify, it looks like you recently upgraded to Pandora Plus - not Pandora Premium.

When you downgrade from Pandora Premium to Plus or ad-supported Pandora, you will not be able to access your on-demand music collection or custom playlists. However, your collection and playback history will be stored in our servers for when you return to Premium.

In the meantime, you will have access to all the stations you've created and any podcasts you've added to your account including all Thumb feedback and added variety.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++

If you'd like to resubscribe to Pandora Premium so that you can access your playlists again, you can follow these steps from your iOS device:

1. Go to the Profile tab in the bottom navigation bar.
  2. Tap on the Settings gear in the upper right hand corner.
  3. Select Subscription. From here you can view your current plan, as well as your options for upgrading to Premium.

Hope this helps!

0 Kudos

Merricat
Local Performer

Thank you Adam. I found the answer myself finally. I was a Premium user for a few years. I dropped back to Plus because I just wasn’t using it as often. But I wanted ad free. So maintained a Plus membership to that effect. My playlists worked just a couple of months ago but today it is as you say. I really never used the stations as I prefer to control what I listen too. 
So I will have to decide whether to continue here or not I guess. I came because of playlists and now I have no actual access to them except through temporary sessions. 
I thank you for your time and attention to my query. 🙂

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Always happy to help, @Merricat. 😁

Hope we continue to see you around the Community!