cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Purchasing a subscription for someone else

ArcticBlueEyes
Local Performer

I have an iPhone and an iTunes account as well as a personal Pandora account with a Pandora plus membership. I logged in to pandora using my boyfriends account (who doesn’t have an iTunes account as he uses android) and I tried to buy him the Pandora plus subscription (while logging in on my iPhone and it went through I guess but there was no verification or authorization or place to enter card info. It says he now has the Pandora plus subscription but I can’t tell when it’s going to be charged. Is it going to charge me or him and if it’s him how does he cancel if Pandora keeps saying it needs to be canceled via iTunes.

Moderator Edit: Edited title for clarity

Labels (2)
0 Kudos
1 Reply

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@ArcticBlueEyes Nice to see you around the community. 😄

I had our support team review this and looks like his subscription was purchased using your Apple account. So any charges processed should be made on the card you have on file with Apple.

Unfortunately, we do not have access to the Apple billing system, so there isn't a way for me to verify if you have already been charged for his subscription as well.

You will need to contact the Apple support team directly for confirmation on that.

You can get in touch with the Apple support team here.

Hope this helps! 

0 Kudos