cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Reoccurring bill

Jordyn22
Local Performer

I deleted my account without the knowledge of having a reoccurring subscription on and it continues to charge the card. The card doesn't have any money on it now but I want to stop the subscription for when I do have money on it.

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
3 Replies

TannerPandora

Hi @Jordyn22! Thanks for stopping by community.

I've escalated your message to our User Support Team to further assist you with this since we'll need to gather additional information from you.

They will reach out to you via the email associated with your community profile. Please be on the look out for their reply.

Thanks for your patience in the meantime.

Tanner | Community Moderator

> Follow us on Twitter
@PandoraSupport

0 Kudos

Local Performer

i have a similar situation.... what is the process for canceling a subscriptions?

0 Kudos

TannerPandora

Hi @18252 

You'll first need to determine how you are being billed, i.e. Direct-billed, Apple, Google Play, Roku, Amazon, etc.

Once you've determined that, you can visit How to cancel your subscription on our Help Page for specific steps.

Please note, the Pandora account associated with your community profile is not currently upgraded and is set to free ad-supported version of Pandora.

I see that you were previously upgraded to Pandora Plus through Google Play, however, that subscription ended in November of 2022.

Tanner | Community Moderator

> Follow us on Twitter
@PandoraSupport

0 Kudos