cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Still seeing ads on student plan

deth0791-
Local Performer

Have a paid student plan after software update on galaxy s10plus it says I need to upgrade again but haven't canceled anything yet cleared everything and uninstalled app and reinstalled it still does the same thing

Moderator Edit: Edited title for clarity

Labels (2)
0 Kudos
3 Replies

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@deth0791- Our support team took a look at this, and have confirmed that your upgraded account has never been signed into an Android device yet.

This means that you are likely logged into the wrong account on your phone.

I recommend signing out of the Pandora app, and then signing back in using the email address your upgraded account is registered under.

Let me know if this helps. 

0 Kudos

rattlehead
Local Performer

Tried several times still does not work I only have 2 email addresses and neither say I have a premium account if it shows that I haven't logged in then could you tell me the address 

@AdamPandora wrote:

@deth0791- Our support team took a look at this, and have confirmed that your upgraded account has never been signed into an Android device yet.

This means that you are likely logged into the wrong account on your phone.

I recommend signing out of the Pandora app, and then signing back in using the email address your upgraded account is registered under.

Let me know if this helps. 

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@rattlehead Our support team has confirmed you already have an open case with them regarding this issue.

Please keep an eye out for their email reply and they will be happy to look into this further wtih you. 

0 Kudos