cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Streaming on more than one device in business setting

adynamix
Local Performer

This isn't true. You cannot stream 5 different stations at once with family accounts. It simply saves different accounts and you can only listen to one at a time, which is fking ridiculous. I run a spa and we are having issues playing different streams through seperate sonos speakers. I tried upgrading to family and it was a joke. Much more expensive for the same thing just different saved accounts. 

Moderator Edit: Edited title for clarity

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@adynamix I created a separate post for your thread since it sounds like you're using Pandora to play music in a public setting (which is not considered personal use).

If so, we have a solution for you. Pandora is available and optimized for use in settings like these through Mood Media, with features like unlimited listening, no advertising, and a media player that can connect to your existing sound system.

Additionally, due to the terms of our music licenses, the consumer version of the Pandora service (including Pandora Plus and Pandora Premium) cannot legally be used to play music in a commercial or public setting. Any Pandora listening that isn't personal and private, even for non-profit or tax exempt organizations, must be properly licensed through Mood Media, which fairly compensates artists, authors, composers, publishers and other rightsholders.

Use of Pandora in these settings is available only via hardware sold by Mood Media. To learn more or sign up, click here.

Thanks for listening!

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 Reply

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@adynamix I created a separate post for your thread since it sounds like you're using Pandora to play music in a public setting (which is not considered personal use).

If so, we have a solution for you. Pandora is available and optimized for use in settings like these through Mood Media, with features like unlimited listening, no advertising, and a media player that can connect to your existing sound system.

Additionally, due to the terms of our music licenses, the consumer version of the Pandora service (including Pandora Plus and Pandora Premium) cannot legally be used to play music in a commercial or public setting. Any Pandora listening that isn't personal and private, even for non-profit or tax exempt organizations, must be properly licensed through Mood Media, which fairly compensates artists, authors, composers, publishers and other rightsholders.

Use of Pandora in these settings is available only via hardware sold by Mood Media. To learn more or sign up, click here.

Thanks for listening!

0 Kudos