cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Student account

Monique
Local Performer

I want the plan I had before. In September, I signed up for the student account. I cancelled it because in october, I was charged $64 not knowing that was for the yr. So I ended my subscription. The next day, I signed back up for student account and I can not do the things I was able to do before. I had my personal playlists on the other account which I dont have access to anymore. I cant save things to play offline and pretty much this new account **ahem**.

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
3 Replies

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Monique Nice to see you around the community.

Our support team has taken a look at your account and have confirmed that you are currently upgraded through Google Play.

Joining or upgrading to a Pandora Premium Student or Military plan is currently not possible through third-party vendors (e.g. Google Play).

If you're interested in subscribing to Pandora Premium Student, you'd need to cancel your current subscription and wait for it to expire. You can find steps to cancel your current subscription here.

Once you begin to hear ads on your account again, you can apply for the student or military rate from our website.

Please keep in mind that once you've successfully upgraded to this reduced rate, your account will no longer be eligible for any additional trial offers.  The balance of any prior offers you accepted (such as a free trial) will be forfeited and you will immediately be charged for your new subscription.

I hope this helps! 

0 Kudos

Monique
Local Performer

Thank you for your response. Another question I have is, will I be charged for the year upfront? And will I need to send in my student info again? 

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Monique You will have the option of signing up for either a monthly or annual subscription when the time comes. 

Pandora Premium Student is $4.99 monthly or $59.88 annually (plus any applicable taxes) for up to four years.* 

Additionally, you will be required to verify your status as a student when upgrading. 

For more information on the student plan, you can view this help page article

Thanks for being a part of the community! 

0 Kudos