cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Subscription change without my permission

Kayeshelle
Local Performer

My subscription recently changed to Premium, Google Play, and monthly billing from Plus and annual billing. I did not agree to this and want it returned to the way it was. No! I will not cancel and re subscribe given the many years I've spend building my music collection. How this be corrected? 

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Kayeshelle I'm showing the Pandora account connected to your Community profile is currently upgraded with a monthly subscription to Pandora Plus through Google Play - not Pandora Premium.

If you are also seeing a charge for Pandora Premium by Google Play, then it sounds like you may have multiple accounts set up with Pandora.

I have created a case for you with our support team so that they can help look into this further.

They will be contacting you privately via email, so please keep an eye out for their message.

Thanks for your patience in the meantime. 🤝

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 Reply

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Kayeshelle I'm showing the Pandora account connected to your Community profile is currently upgraded with a monthly subscription to Pandora Plus through Google Play - not Pandora Premium.

If you are also seeing a charge for Pandora Premium by Google Play, then it sounds like you may have multiple accounts set up with Pandora.

I have created a case for you with our support team so that they can help look into this further.

They will be contacting you privately via email, so please keep an eye out for their message.

Thanks for your patience in the meantime. 🤝

0 Kudos