cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Subscription didn't transfer after updating email address

Rebellee
Local Performer

I have searched and can't find this exact issue. I no longer have the email account I originally used to set up my Pandora account and I didn't change /update the new email address in my Pandora account until recently and I did so through the phone ap.

My pandora radio stays open on my work computer browser all of the time... I never log out /back in so it hasn't been an issue until now. I got a new work computer and when I attempted to log in it will not sync to my paid subscription account. I had to log in with my NEW email address and had to reset my password.

The strange thing is my "stations" show up... but it has me on the free version and wants me to upgrade to the premium account I have already paid for.

And I don't have a way to stop the payment on my original "paid" subscription as it says to log in online to manage subscriptions, but when I do it only shows that I need to upgrade.

To clarify - I did NOT create a new account. I simply updated the email address THROUGH THE AP - not online - so maybe that's the problem? I just don't know - I don't mind paying for the upgrade as long as I'm not billed /charged twice since I can't see or change how it has been and currently is auto-paying.

Any insight or assistance?

Thank you! 

Moderator Edit: Edited title for clarity

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Rebellee It looks like the Pandora account connected to your Community profile was created for the first time on 1/03/2024.

Your upgraded account is likely still registered under your previous email address.

I have created a ticket with our support team for you.

They will be contacting you privately via email to help look into this further, so please keep an eye out for their message.

Thanks for your patience in the meantime!

View solution in original post

3 Replies

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Rebellee It looks like the Pandora account connected to your Community profile was created for the first time on 1/03/2024.

Your upgraded account is likely still registered under your previous email address.

I have created a ticket with our support team for you.

They will be contacting you privately via email to help look into this further, so please keep an eye out for their message.

Thanks for your patience in the meantime!

Rebellee
Local Performer

YEAH!! Thank you so much!!

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Always happy to help, @Rebellee😁

0 Kudos