cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to Upgrade Military using SheerID

forrests
Local Performer

After years being happy with Pandora Plus and comparing options with other premium streaming services, I Decided to stay with Pandora but upgrade to Premium with military discount--great option. However, I have been unable as the Pandora verification service, SheerID keeps sending me a message saying the verification documents are not clear and to resubmit. I have verified the perfect clarity of the .pdf file by viewing with Adobe Acrobat and Apple Preview. I have resaved and reverified the document--it appears perfect on both Adobe Acrobat and Apple Preview. I even saved the document as a .PNG and verified it as perfectly viewable through Apple Preview. I have submitted and resubmitted at least seven times--always the same result.

Disappointed in SheerID verification. I have never had this problem with ID.me or other verification services. Also, a little disappointing for Pandora to not have a direct contact number, chat, or email.

Wait, I finally got verification after another attempt. Still disappointing.

Moderator Edit: Changed title for clarity

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Reply

AlyssaPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey there, @forrests. 👋

I'm very sorry to hear that you've had some trouble with SheerID in order to upgrade your account using the military discount. I completely understand how frustrating this must have been. Rest assured, I've shared your feedback with the appropriate party regarding that process.

To clarify, while we don't offer phone support, we happily offer the following forms of support:

++

Your Subscription:

In the meantime, I've checked in with our User Support team regarding your account, and it appears that you were able to upgrade your account using the military discount successfully.

If you need further assistance, please don't hesitate to reach out because we're here to help wherever we can. Thanks so much for being a Pandora listener and for your service! 🎶

Alyssa | Community Manager
Let's talk music in Community Chat
Share yours here: Q: What song fits your mood today?
Check out new tunes this week: New Music: Picks of the Week (04.22.24) 
0 Kudos