cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to accept family plan invites

4Big562dogg
Local Performer

I have sent a family member three invites, and he still unable to complete the process. I have been paying for the subscription for months now and I need a solution, please.

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
48 Replies

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@katlyn10798 Please have the main account holder of your Premium Family plan contact our support team directly for further assistance with this here.

Thanks for your patience in the meantime!

deanseagren
Local Performer

I have sent an invitation to a family member, who then clicked on the Accept button on the email. Nothing happened.  What is supposed to happen?

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@deanseagren I do see you sent out one invitation so far to join your Premium Family plan.

This being said, there is no Pandora account registered under the email address the invitation was sent to.

That person will first need to create their Pandora account. Once it is created, they should then be able to accept the invitation that was emailed to them.

Let me know if they run into any issues after their account is created.

Jljewell13
Local Performer

Hello, I have sent an invite to my friend a few times to use my family plan and it is not allowing him to accept invite it still says pending on my account. Also will not give him the option to sign into his pandora after hitting accept it just says already has a subscription.

@Jljewell13 here are the people that you can contact to help you through this process.

@AlyssaPandora@AdamPandora@ErickPandora, and @TannerPandora one of these moderators will guide you through the problem you are having.

Have a great weekend, take care and GOD bless...

MOHLovesAlaska
0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Jljewell13 I have created a ticket with our support team for you.

They will be contacting you privately via email to help look into this further, so please keep an eye out for their message.

Stevensonryan
Local Performer

I am having difficulties inviting a family member to my Family subscription. I sent the invite, it was received via email and ACCEPTED. I then logged into Pandora using the person's email that was used in the invite and it will not let me log in. On the master family account, it says INVITE PENDING. Please help. 

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Stevensonryan So far, I see you have sent 4 invitations, however only 1 of them has been accepted so far.

The other 3 invites are still pending, as those 3 other users have not created their own Pandora accounts yet.

Please have them navigate to the Pandora website/app, and first create their new accounts using the email addresses you sent the invitations to.

Once their new accounts are set up, they should then be able to go back to the invitations that were emailed to them and accept.

If they run into any issues accepting the invitations are creating their accounts, please contact our support team directly for further assistance here.

Thanks for being a part of the community! :pandora:

0 Kudos

rileypowell
Local Performer

Help Please.  When my invited family member clicks on the "Accept invite" button it takes them to the main subscribers account.  Then in the manage family members page it says that invite is still pending.  resending the invite does nothing but send the same link that takes them back to the main subscribers account.  pretty much a big circle.  How do I successfully add a family member?

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@rileypowell I have created a ticket with our support team for you.

They will be contacting you privately via email to help look into this further, so please keep an eye out for their message.

0 Kudos

Hayden4206
Local Performer

I am unable to accept the invitation to a family plan

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Hayden4206 Please have the main account holder of your plan contact our support team directly for further assistance with getting you added to the subscription.

They can submit a message to our support team here.

0 Kudos

Mikedans48
Local Performer

It won't let me accept a family plan invite. It's been sent multiple times I've tried logging out and logging back in and nothing has worked. 

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Mikedans48 Please have the main account holder of your plan contact our support team directly for further assistance with getting you added to the subscription.

They can submit a message to our support team here.

0 Kudos

jcroghan1
Local Performer

I have the subscription account.  I invited my wife via her email, she accepted and her "free" account was converted to my family plan just fine.  I am now trying to invite to an old Apple 6s phone using a gmail account.  But when I click on the  ACCEPT INVITE button, I get a log in screen.  Since the gmail account has only been invited, there isn't a log in for that user.  How to I get that new user as part of the family?

0 Kudos

jcroghan1
Local Performer

I found it.  Apparently the new user DOES have to set up their own account and upon setting up that account, it is immediately and automatically linked to the subscribers account via the invite. 

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@jcroghan1 Thanks for the update.

I do see you were able to successfully create and add that account to your plan.

If you need any additional assistance with your subscription, please contact our support team directly here.

Thanks for being a part of the community! :pandora:

0 Kudos

gdmartinez1014
Local Performer

I cannot register on family plan. On my device, or my 2 daughters devices 

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@gdmartinez1014 As long as you are logged into your upgraded account on your personal device, you should automatically receive the benefits of your Premium Family subscription.

The other users you invited to your plan will first need to create a new Pandora account using their personal email address (if they haven't already done so).

Once their new accounts are created, they can then accept the invitation that you emailed to them so that they can join the plan as well.

This being said, I have created a ticket with our support team for you.

0 Kudos

Cella429
Local Performer

I have the family plan and my last person to add it will not complete the process and he still has the adds please help

0 Kudos