cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unauthorized Cash App charges

Meeche
Local Performer

At 12:27 AM, an unauthorized transaction of $15.06 went through my cash app account made by Pandora Media, LLC. I don’t use Pandora and I’ve never signed up for any subscription. I’ve been trying to contact someone for hours and yet I still haven’t gotten a response. I really need this money before I go somewhere on Saturday. I want my money back immediately.

Labels (1)
44 Replies

Linton2465
Opening Act

For one thing meat nobody's blaming Pandora or cash out cash app was hacked data breached got people's information use Pandora's name to steal people's money sounds like you're the one jumping to conclusions. And if you didn't happen to you it don't concern you so why you up in somebody's business some people have the nerve just jumping somebody's business and act like that poof be gone,

Nope because I have not ordered anything from nothing no Pandora no anything. I had the same thing happen two months ago when they use PlayStation's name I got a new card got a new password but and I had fingerprint and password and email password before you can get in my cash app and they still got in it. 

Good luck with cash out because I tried to deal with them they gave me $4.50 back and then try to save it I was making fraudulent issues and I'll be incentive screenshots of what Pandora had said so that was my third time of getting half of cash app I no longer have them because I did not know they got a class action lawsuit against it because of data breach I just found that out earlier today check it out,

I just want to say thank you to Pandora for all the help you have all given us on  cash app support when we're not even your customers I like to thank you very much, and I will soon be thinking about joining Pandora because customer service right here is really nice thank you very much.

Moderator Edit: Merged posts

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@BKM541 @NikkiLee23 I moved your posts over to this existing thread: Unauthorized Cash App charges

Please check out the accepted solution for more information around this.

0 Kudos

Daelynne
Local Performer

My cashapp has been charged $10.97. I don't have a subscription with Pandora Media, LLC. HOW do I get a refund?

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Daelynne I moved your post over to this existing thread: Unauthorized Cash App charges

Please check out the accepted solution for more information around this.

0 Kudos

Danpoora
Underground

It's probably from a different app from the play store. Cash App has miss labeled a charge I made on an android game from the play store. Double check to see if you made any other purchases on your phone with your cash app card.

0 Kudos