cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unauthorized charge by Google Play

hails8738
Local Performer

I checked my statement and I have a charge from Google Pandora for $12.80. I need to know why this is being charged to my card ASAP! I dont know how to contact the company because there is no phone number and I can't figure out how to email them... I need to know how I can get in contact with this company. This is very frustrating and I have spent an hour of my valuable time trying to figure this out!  

Moderator Edit: Edited title for clarity

Labels (1)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@hails8738 You'll need to contact the Google Play support team to further dispute any unauthorized charges processed by their service.

You can get in touch with the Google Play support team here.

I also recommend reporting any fraudulent activity you are seeing directly to your banking institution.

Hope this helps.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
14 Replies

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@hails8738 You'll need to contact the Google Play support team to further dispute any unauthorized charges processed by their service.

I also recommend reporting any fraudulent activity you are seeing directly to your banking institution.

Hope this helps.

0 Kudos

Imreportingthis
Local Performer

Why since Nov. 14th 2020, and on the 14th of every month, am I being charged $5.48 from Google pandora, Google or Google payment corp?! I didn't authorize this,  I don't pay for nor use pandora. I checked both emails for a subscription, and it's not there. Nothing for that price and I only have two subscriptions that I'm aware of. I want money back and for this to stop. I'm thankful they only have my cashapp info and on the other hand not so thankful because of it were coming out of my bank account I'd be able to track this company down. Can someone please fix this.

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Imreportingthis I moved your post over to this existing thread: Unauthorized charge by Google Play

You'll need to contact the Google Play support team to further dispute any unauthorized charges processed by their service.

Hope this helps.

0 Kudos

bobtaylor
Local Performer

I have no idea if i would have another account.  I just was billed 9.99 to google for pandora premium.  My  invoice number is

009449151062077073.  I want to cancel this can you help?

Robert Taylor

Moderator Edit: Removed Personal Info

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@bobtaylor I moved your post over to this existing thread: Unauthorized charge by Google Play

I took a look at the Pandora account connected to your Community profile, and it doesn't appear to be upgraded.

You'll need to contact the Google Play support team to further dispute any unauthorized charges processed by their service.

Hope this helps.

0 Kudos

Yasmine
Local Performer

Y are u taking money put of my account please i dont have google pandora n i want my money back

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Yasmine I do see you have an open case with our support team regarding this issue.

If you have any additional questions, please make sure to reply back directly to the email they sent you, and they will be happy to further assist.

Thanks for being a part of the Community!

0 Kudos

Aqualady420
Local Performer

No pandora accounts but getting charged

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Aqualady420 I have created a ticket with our support team for you.

They will be contacting you privately via email to help look into this further, so please keep an eye out for their message.

Thanks for your patience in the meantime!

0 Kudos

aphroditeinfi
Local Performer

this matter has been resolved on this end

Ayo
Local Performer

I visited the pandora site online to see if I wanted to join n now yall are trying to charge the card I have on Google. I have never downloaded or used. Please help

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Ayo I do see you have an open case with our support team regarding this issue.

If you have any additional questions, please make sure to reply back directly to the email they sent you, and they will be happy to further assist.

Thanks for being a part of the Community!

0 Kudos

Jaleesa05
Local Performer

Usually I use Pandora for free but I see that I was just charged $10.75. I haven't listened to it in a few weeks and I've never been charged before! Can I get a full refund please?!!!!

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Jaleesa05 I have created a ticket with our support team for you.

They will be contacting you privately via email to help look into this further, so please keep an eye out for their message.

Thanks for your patience in the meantime!

0 Kudos