cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What days are included in T-Mobile Ad Free Weekend?

sportster92
Local Performer

When do free no ads for tmobile what is considered weekend Friday,Saturday and Sunday?

Moderator Edit: Edited title for clarity

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@sportster92 Nice to see you around the Community. 🤝

The weekend for this promotion only includes Saturday and Sunday.

T-Mobile, Sprint, and Metro customers can opt in to enjoy Ad-free Radio Weekends and gain access to exclusive SiriusXM content by redeeming the promotion through the T-Mobile Tuesday app or direct offers via email or social media. 

To opt-in from the T-Mobile Tuesday app:

1. Go to the T-Mobile Tuesday app and Save the Pandora offer.
  2. Go to My Stuff and tap on the offer once more.
  3. Then tap Redeem. You'll be redirected to the Pandora app where you can log in or create an account. 

To opt-in from an Email:

1. Unlock the offer.
  2. Enter your phone number to confirm eligibility, then Accept and continue
  3. Enter the verification PIN and tap Verify I'm a customer.
  4. Select Yes, text me a link if you'd like to use the offer later. If you'd like to proceed immediately select No thanks, I'll redeem now
  5. Tap Redeem to open the Pandora app where you can log in or create an account. 

Keep in mind that you will need to engage with a brief message each weekend when you open the Pandora app to unlock ad-free radio.

Hope this helps!

View solution in original post

10 Replies

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@sportster92 Nice to see you around the Community. 🤝

The weekend for this promotion only includes Saturday and Sunday.

T-Mobile, Sprint, and Metro customers can opt in to enjoy Ad-free Radio Weekends and gain access to exclusive SiriusXM content by redeeming the promotion through the T-Mobile Tuesday app or direct offers via email or social media. 

To opt-in from the T-Mobile Tuesday app:

1. Go to the T-Mobile Tuesday app and Save the Pandora offer.
  2. Go to My Stuff and tap on the offer once more.
  3. Then tap Redeem. You'll be redirected to the Pandora app where you can log in or create an account. 

To opt-in from an Email:

1. Unlock the offer.
  2. Enter your phone number to confirm eligibility, then Accept and continue
  3. Enter the verification PIN and tap Verify I'm a customer.
  4. Select Yes, text me a link if you'd like to use the offer later. If you'd like to proceed immediately select No thanks, I'll redeem now
  5. Tap Redeem to open the Pandora app where you can log in or create an account. 

Keep in mind that you will need to engage with a brief message each weekend when you open the Pandora app to unlock ad-free radio.

Hope this helps!

Overzeetop
Local Performer

Yeah, uh, it doesn't work. Clicked through Tmo "reedem" link on a Saturday, it opened my iOS Pandora app, played a Tmo ad, and then 30 minutes later I start getting regular ads. 

0 Kudos

mbro525
Local Performer

Same here !

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@mbro525 I'd be happy to help with any questions you have, but I will need additional information to do so.

Can you explain your issue a bit further? The more details you're able to provide, the better equipped I'll be to help.

I look forward to hearing back.

0 Kudos

CCSicilia
Local Performer

Followed instructions for Tmobile promotion, ad free weekends.  I get continuous ads.

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@CCSicilia I’ve gone ahead and enabled a trace on your accounts.

Would you mind running through the redemption once more?

If any error messages pop up, please provide a screenshot.

Let me know how it goes.

0 Kudos

CCSicilia
Local Performer

Why is there the continuous "punt" for more information? We are ALL saying that the ads are suppose to be gone irregardless of our device. 

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@CCSicilia Everyone's scenario is different, which is why we try and do our best to gather as much information as we can to properly help.

In your case, I'm not seeing this promotion has ever been redeemed on your account yet, which is why you are still hearing ads.

Would you mind running through the redemption once more?

If any error messages pop up, please provide a screenshot.

Let me know how it goes.

0 Kudos

Jjmill
Local Performer

This isn't working for me, either.  I click the link, it opens the pandora app, and then says the page isn't available.  It gives a message that it's only available for tmobile users, but I'm obviously one of them...  I clicked the link from my tmobile account.

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Jjmill I have created a ticket with our support team for you.

They will be contacting you privately via email to help look into this further, so please keep an eye out for their message.

Thanks for your patience in the meantime!

0 Kudos