cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Accessing my upgraded account on Apple Watch

Tin1
Local Performer

I have Pandora Plus and only have it on my iPhone can this be put on my Apple Watch on the same account or have to pay separately 

Moderator Edit: Edited title for clarity

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Reply

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Tin1 Nice to see you around the Community. 👋🏽

You should be able to access your existing account on the Apple Watch.

In order to set up the most recent Pandora app on your Apple Watch, you will need to have the following:

• Apple Watch series 3 or newer with WatchOS 6.*
  • iPhone 6s or newer with iOS 13 and the latest version of the Pandora app.

Next, make sure your iPhone has been paired with your watch. If you need help with that, visit Apple's support page here.

Then use these steps to download the Pandora app onto your watch:

1. Go to the Watch app on your phone.
  2. Scroll down to Available Apps to find Pandora.
  3. Install the app.
    • If Pandora appears under "Installed On Apple Watch" list, tap and make sure it is set to "Show App on Apple Watch."
    • If you don't see the Pandora app, try restarting both your iPhone and Apple Watch.

Or you can install the app directly from your Apple watch using these steps:

1. Press the Digital Crown on the side of the watch to get to the Home screen and select the App Store.
  2. Swipe to the top of the screen, use Scribble or Dictate to Search for the Pandora app.
  3. Tap Get to install. (You may be asked to enter your Apple ID password to proceed.)

Keep in mind that installing the Pandora app directly onto your watch will not automatically install the app to your mobile device.

Once the app is installed you can set a Complication (shortcut) to launch the Pandora app from your watch face.

To do that:

1. Long-press your watch face.
  2. Tap Customize.
  3. Swipe right (until you see an option to select icons).
  4. Tap the tile you'd like to use.
  5. Then use the crown to scroll and select Pandora.

Hope this helps!

0 Kudos