cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Apple Watch: Sync multiple songs from single album

steelktm
Underground

Hello, am I missing how i can have multiple songs from a single album be transferred over to my apple watch in the download section? When just one song from an album is downloaded on my phone then i see the song pop up in my apple watch on the downloads, the moment i click on a 2nd song for my phone (which down loads it fine it seems) i then cannot see either song on my apple phone. If i remove one of the songs then the other one will show back up on the apple watch.

Iphone 13 Pro

iOS 16.1

Apple watch SE - v 9.1

Pandora v. 2210.2

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
4 Replies

AlyssaPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey there, @steelktm. 👋

I moved your post over to the iOS space to keep everything organized. 

As you may already know, you'll need to keep your offline content downloaded on your iPhone within the Pandora app. If your offline content is removed from the Pandora app on your phone, it will be automatically removed from your Apple Watch.

If that does not appear to be the issue, is it possible that this might be happening because there is not enough storage on your Apple Watch?

To check how much space is available on your Apple Watch, from your iPhone go to the Watch app then General > About > Available.

Let me know what you see.

++

If it doesn't appear to be storage related, let's try reseting the download process on your Apple Watch:

• Power off and restart your iPhone and Apple Watch.
  • Confirm your iPhone and Apple Watch are connected via Bluetooth and to the same Wi-Fi network.
  • Allow Pandora to refresh in background (Watch app on iPhone > General > Background App Refresh).
  • Dock your Apple Watch on its charger.

Let me know if this helps. 🎧

Alyssa | Community Manager
Let's talk music in Community Chat
Share yours here: Q: What's your favorite anthem by a female artist that inspires you?
Check out this month's newsletter: The Listener Lounge: March 2024

steelktm
Underground

Good afternoon Alyssa, i've already checked those and even gone through and did a complete delete of Pandora off my iPhone and Apple Watch in an attempt to fix the buffering issue i have on my Apple Watch mentioned in another thread.  I've notice this just now as i was restarting the download process of all my music after reinstalling Pandora on my phone so clearly not having any issues with the Apple Watch storage space.

0 Kudos

AlyssaPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Thank you for confirming those details, @steelktm. I understand how frustrating this can be. 

In the meantime, I've shared this feedback with our engineering team on your behalf. 🎧

Alyssa | Community Manager
Let's talk music in Community Chat
Share yours here: Q: What's your favorite anthem by a female artist that inspires you?
Check out this month's newsletter: The Listener Lounge: March 2024

steelktm
Underground

any update? been over a week and i'm sure someone would have looked into it and confirm if they are having the same issue or i'm doing something wrong.

0 Kudos