cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Discovery Mode by Default?

bf1706
Local Performer

I almost always want to listen to a station in Discovery Mode.  Is there a way to set that as a default, so I don't have to start a song, then stop it to select a new listening mode?

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions

AlyssaPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey there, @bf1706. 👋

Nice to see you around the community.

I just tested this on my phone. Yesterday, I set my station to Discovery mode and exited the app. This morning, the same station is on Discovery mode. If you leave the station mode set without logging out on your iOS device, it should pop up the same way you left over during your last listening session. 🎶

++

There isn't a way to set a default station or a default station mode at this time. If you'd like to see this feature implemented, you can create a feature request here.

Hope this info is helpful! 🎧

Alyssa | Community Manager
Let's talk music in Community Chat
Share yours here: Q: What song fits your mood today?
Check out new tunes this week: New Music: Picks of the Week (04.09.24)

View solution in original post

1 Reply

AlyssaPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey there, @bf1706. 👋

Nice to see you around the community.

I just tested this on my phone. Yesterday, I set my station to Discovery mode and exited the app. This morning, the same station is on Discovery mode. If you leave the station mode set without logging out on your iOS device, it should pop up the same way you left over during your last listening session. 🎶

++

There isn't a way to set a default station or a default station mode at this time. If you'd like to see this feature implemented, you can create a feature request here.

Hope this info is helpful! 🎧

Alyssa | Community Manager
Let's talk music in Community Chat
Share yours here: Q: What song fits your mood today?
Check out new tunes this week: New Music: Picks of the Week (04.09.24)