cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Lost stations on iPhone 10

addiedusel
Local Performer

On my iPhone 10 I cannot access my stations.  I select "my collection" and nothing happens.

mod edit: changing title for clarity

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions

TannerPandora

Hi @addiedusel thanks for posting to community. I moved your message over to the iOS board to help keep things organized. 

I checked your account on my end and I am able to see your stations. This may be a device issue, if you haven't tried any troubleshooting yet I have a few things to start off with. 

First, try signing out of Pandora and then in again. Be sure to sign in with the correct Pandora email and password. 

If your stations are still missing, please try uninstalling and reinstalling the app.

*Please note: Pandora Premium and Premium Family listeners may need to re-download some of their offline content after reinstalling the app. Pandora Plus users, however, should receive that offline content again automatically. If you have any trouble with your offline stations after reinstalling, please let us know.

To do that:

1. Hold down the Pandora icon on your Home screen until all the icons start "shaking."
  2. Then tap the tiny "x" that appears in the upper left of the Pandora icon, and confirm that you want to delete the app.
  3. Then re-install Pandora via the App Store on your device.

Let me know it goes. 

Tanner | Community Moderator

> Follow us on Twitter
@PandoraSupport

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 Reply

TannerPandora

Hi @addiedusel thanks for posting to community. I moved your message over to the iOS board to help keep things organized. 

I checked your account on my end and I am able to see your stations. This may be a device issue, if you haven't tried any troubleshooting yet I have a few things to start off with. 

First, try signing out of Pandora and then in again. Be sure to sign in with the correct Pandora email and password. 

If your stations are still missing, please try uninstalling and reinstalling the app.

*Please note: Pandora Premium and Premium Family listeners may need to re-download some of their offline content after reinstalling the app. Pandora Plus users, however, should receive that offline content again automatically. If you have any trouble with your offline stations after reinstalling, please let us know.

To do that:

1. Hold down the Pandora icon on your Home screen until all the icons start "shaking."
  2. Then tap the tiny "x" that appears in the upper left of the Pandora icon, and confirm that you want to delete the app.
  3. Then re-install Pandora via the App Store on your device.

Let me know it goes. 

Tanner | Community Moderator

> Follow us on Twitter
@PandoraSupport

0 Kudos