cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Linked Thumbs Up playlist hasn't been created for station yet

EHerring
Underground

My latest station had 49 songs thumbs up but a thumbs up playlist never got created. How do I create it?

Moderator Edit: Edited title for clarity

Labels (2)
74 Replies

AdamPandora

@cooper12 I'm showing the Pandora account associated with your community profile is set up with the free service.

The option to view and listen to playlists is only available with a Pandora Premium subscription.

If you'd like to officially upgrade to Pandora Premium, you can do so here.

Hope this helps explain!

0 Kudos

Jmimac351
Underground

@AdamPandora Hi there.  I tried submitting a request for help but never received a reply.  I am having trouble with a station that has over 200 Thumbs Up not creating a playlist.  The station is "Mumford & Sons Radio".  

Thank you for any help. 

0 Kudos

AdamPandora

@Jmimac351 Thanks for sharing your experience with the community.

Can you please confirm what device you normally use to stream Pandora on?

0 Kudos

Jmimac351
Underground

@AdamPandora  I stream on iPhone 15 Pro using the iOS app and MacBook Pro using the MacOS app... I stream on both devices for hours every day.  

0 Kudos

AdamPandora

@Jmimac351 Thank you for confirming that with me.

I've passed your feedback along to our engineering team.

Thanks for your patience in the meantime!

0 Kudos

mikf1953
Local Performer

I too have a new station called "Mike's Favorites #1. 

I play using a windows computer

Windows 11 Home Version 22H2
OS build 22621.3593
Experience Windows Feature Experience Pack 1000.22700.1003.0

iPad mini 4 iPadOS 15.8

iPhone 13 Pro Max.  iOS17.4.1

I like the thumbs up playlist feature when I drive in my vehicle using my iPhone.  I really enjoy this feature.  Any help you can provide will be greatly appreciated.

0 Kudos

Musik_Lover
Local Performer

@petefols question does not concern stations.  The question is: in any non-thumbs up  playlist can I choose to play only the thumbs-up songs (without manually reordering all songs in the playlist to put all Thumbs up songs at the beginning/top of the playlist.

Make sense? Thanks.

0 Kudos

AdamPandora

@Musik_Lover There isn't currently a way to filter or sort your custom playlists in that way.

This being said, I recommend upvoting this existing Idea with a ❤️ to express your interest in seeing it added to the service: More sorting options for Premium

I also recommend leaving a comment with your specific suggestion.

Hope we continue to see you around the community! :pandora:

0 Kudos

Jmimac351
Underground

@AdamPandora wrote:

@Jmimac351 Thank you for confirming that with me.

I've passed your feedback along to our engineering team.

Hi, @AdamPandora this Thumbs Up playlist mentioned below still hasn't been created... up to 276 tracks now.  Thanks for any help. 

+++++++++++++

@AdamPandora Hi there.  I tried submitting a request for help but never received a reply.  I am having trouble with a station that has over 200 Thumbs Up not creating a playlist.  The station is "Mumford & Sons Radio".  

Thank you for any help. 

0 Kudos

AdamPandora

@Jmimac351 Unfortunately, I am unable to provide any additional information or a timeline as to when you can expect to see this resolved. 

However, the info you've provided is helpful and I've made sure to pass it along. I've also made a note regarding your experience. 

Thanks very much for your patience in the meantime!

0 Kudos

Jmimac351
Underground

@AdamPandora wrote:

@Jmimac351 Unfortunately, I am unable to provide any additional information or a timeline as to when you can expect to see this resolved. 

However, the info you've provided is helpful and I've made sure to pass it along. I've also made a note regarding your experience. 

Thanks very much for your patience in the meantime!

Thank you. 

0 Kudos

hologlow
Local Performer

Hello, My Thumbs Up playlists are missing.

I think there are two issues.

1. On mobile, some thumbs up playlists are missing. 

2. On computer browser, most all thumbs up playlist are missing.  (Cleared cache/cookies but not fixed)

Please help! Thanks!

Moderator Edit: Edited title for clarity

0 Kudos

AdamPandora

@hologlow I'm showing your My Thumbs Up playlist is still in your collection:

Screenshot 2024-09-26 at 9.53.40 AM.png

Can you please send me a screenshot of what you are seeing on your end?

Additionally, you mentioned you were missing some of your other Thumbs Up playlists.

What are names of the stations associated with those playlists?

Let me know.

0 Kudos

hologlow
Local Performer

Hey Adam,

Screenshot shows 8 playlists in my mobile iOS app vs 4 in your screenshot from the computer.

An example of one missing is "Astrid S Radio Thumps Up" playlist

Thanks for your help!

hologlow_0-1727378363448.png

0 Kudos

AdamPandora

@hologlow Thanks for sending that over.

I moved your post over to this existing thread: Linked Thumbs Up playlist hasn't been created for station yet

Your feedback has now been added to the ticket we have open with our engineering team as well.

0 Kudos