cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pandora Plus will not load on Apple Watch

Bcampbl1
Local Performer

I upgraded to Pandora Plus - the upgrade works on my iphone but not my apple watch? Does the apple watch not accept the upgrade on Plus ?

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Reply

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Bcampbl1 I moved your post to the iOS space to keep the Community organized.

I do see the Pandora account connected to your Community profile is upgraded to Pandora Plus.

The Pandora app for Apple Watch supports offline listening for Pandora Plus, Pandora Premium and Premium Family subscribers. You can add content you have downloaded for offline listening on your iPhone to your Apple Watch. Please note that you'll need to keep your offline content downloaded on your iPhone within the Pandora app.

For Pandora Plus subscribers, we will automatically add your three most-listened-to stations along with Thumbprint Radio to your Apple Watch (as long as there is enough space available). Unfortunately, you won't be able to select or edit which stations are downloaded.

Pandora Premium subscribers, on the other hand, can download as many sources as the capacity of their watch will allow, including stations, albums, songs, or playlists.

To make offline content available on the Pandora app for your Apple Watch you must:

• Download your offline content to the Pandora app on your iPhone
  • Ensure your iPhone and Apple Watch are paired through Wi-Fi or Bluetooth
  • Allow Pandora to refresh in the background (Go to Watch app on iPhone then General > Background App Refresh)
  • Dock your Apple Watch on its charger to speed up downloading

When listening offline from your watch, be sure to use thumbs. Your offline content will automatically sync with your iPhone when your watch is charging and any thumbs you've provided will be recorded.

Please let me know if you continue to run into issues with this. 

0 Kudos