cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pandora opens to previous podcast episode

DanTheMan0801
Underground

This is hard to explain, but I’m watching Critical Role and I’m on episode 17 right now. For some reason, anytime I open pandora it automatically opening to the middle of episode 15. I try to skip ahead and go to episode 17, but as soon as I close the app and open it back up and goes straight back to the middle of episode 15. I’ve tried restarting my phone, uninstalling and reinstalling the pandora app and nothing works. Not sure if there needs to be an update, but I would love for this issue to be fixed.

Also this started happening 2 days ago.

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
5 Replies

AlyssaPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi, @DanTheMan0801. 👋

Thanks so much for reporting this.

Could you tell me more about your device so that I can report this over to our engineers?

• Device & Generation: (e.g. iPhone 5c, iPod 6th gen, iPad Air2, etc.)
  • Carrier:
  • iOS version: (Settings > General > About > Version)
  • Pandora version: (Pandora > Profile tab > Settings gear & scroll to the bottom of the screen)
  • Are you connected to Wi-Fi or cellular data when this is happening?
  • Have you identified any other patterns or notable information? Does this only happen with the Critical Role pod?

Appreciate your help with this. 🎧

Alyssa | Community Manager
Let's talk music in Community Chat
Share yours here: Q: What's your favorite anthem by a female artist that inspires you?
Check out this month's newsletter: The Listener Lounge: March 2024

DanTheMan0801
Underground

Hey Alyssa,

It is an iPhone 8plus.
AT&T provider.
Software version: 14-4-2
Pandora version 2105-1

It happens on cellular and WiFi and just happened again on wifi when I went to check the Pandora version. I’ve also noticed it happened on two of the other podcasts I listened to.

AlyssaPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Thanks for sending that information over, @DanTheMan0801

I'm reporting this on your behalf. Feel free to let me know if you notice anything else. 🎧

Share yours here: Q: What's your favorite anthem by a female artist that inspires you?

DanTheMan0801
Underground

Not sure what happened but my Critical Role podcast opened up to the episode I was on and has been following my progress every time I close out of the app. So looks like everything got fixed. 

AlyssaPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Awesome, @DanTheMan0801. So glad to hear that!

If anything else pops up, feel free to let me know. In the meantime, happy listening. 🎧