cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Playlists Missing

Bfitlemz00
Local Performer

I had a bunch of seperste playlist’s I created with bunch of songs on each abd its content I dont want to lose. Really its all I listen too for most part which is why i took the time (which was a lot) to create them. 

Please help!! 

mod edit: changed title for clarity

Labels (2)
0 Kudos
1 Reply

AlyssaPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey there, @Bfitlemz00. 👋

Thanks so much for reporting this!

Please keep in mind, playlists are a feature of Pandora Premium. At this time, I'm not seeing that you're upgraded to Premium. 

• When you downgrade from Pandora Premium to Pandora Plus or ad-supported Pandora, you will not be able to access your on-demand music collection or custom playlists.
  • However, your collection and playback history will be stored in our servers for when you return to Pandora Premium. 
  • In the meantime, you will have access to all the stations you've created and any podcasts you've added to your account including all Thumb feedback and added variety.

++

I've checked in with our User Support team and the only playlists that have been deleted are a few of Your "X" Soundtrack Playlists (ex. Your Party Soundtrack).

Could you tell me a bit more about what is happening?

• When you initiate a complimentary session of Premium, are you unable to view any of your playlists?
  • Or, are you referring to your stations missing?

Let me know. 🎧

Alyssa | Community Manager
Let's talk music in Community Chat
Share yours here: Q: What song fits your mood today?
Check out new tunes this week: New Music: Picks of the Week (04.09.24)
0 Kudos