cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Shuffle does not include all stations on iPad

StPeteM
Local Performer

I still could not get all the stations to shuffle on my iPad.  I recently added 4 stations and that's what's getting played.  The other 20+ stations never got included in the shuffled.  The thread seems to indicate that the engineers solved the problem a year ago.  What can I do to make all the stations shuffle?  Thanks in advance for any tips anyone can offer.

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Reply

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@StPeteM You should be able to edit your Shuffle mix to select all of your stations.

To edit your Shuffle mix on your iPad:

• Go to My Collection.
    • Free and Pandora Plus listeners, swipe the Shuffle Stations icon bar at the top of your stations list from right to left. Then tap the Pencil that appears.
    • Pandora Premium subscribers will need to filter My Collection further by Stations. Then tap the Pencil to the right of Shuffle stations.

There, you can select or deselect which stations you'd like to appear in your Shuffle by Station or Genre. Tap Save on the top right corner of your screen when done.

If you continue to run into issues with this, please let me know the names of the stations that are not getting included in your Shuffle mix.

0 Kudos